theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for September 2016
- 2016-09-05Good morning Mummies. Anyone heard of busy table? I googled about it and found it very interesting and educational. Can DIY at home too, able to keep the kids busy for quite sometime and mummy can take a break.
- 2016-09-05Do all babies go through growth spurt?
- 2016-09-05Hi i would like to know the following for travelling. My girl is on formula n solid.
1. Are we allow to bring thermos with hot water during check in as i be checking in 2hrs earlier in the wee morning n scared girl need drink milk? ( i know there is cold water to refill in the airport n can only take hotwater in plane)
2. Are we allow to bring scissors in hand carry as to cut baby food ? Or only in check-in luggage?
- 2016-09-05How do you keep motivated to stay fit with everything from baby time and work? I tend to give up exercising after a month.
- 2016-09-05Are there any post-partum exercises that I can do with baby at home? What is consider safe for me and baby?
- 2016-09-05My 5mth lo fully formula fed had not poo for almost 3 days, should i bring him to see doc?
- 2016-09-05Hi kelly when I pregnant till give birth I never even gain 1kg bit after give birth I gain 5 to 7 kg how to lose this weight :(
- 2016-09-05Any recommended waterproof mattress protector won't feel hot? Where to buy? Thanks :)
- 2016-09-05Hi mummies, can I check if anyone went for speech therapy at 2 years old. How's the session like? Is it useful?
- 2016-09-05how to get rid of my muffin top? :(
- 2016-09-05Is there a time frame that you can start full-on workout after delivery and when is the best time to start shedding that weight post baby?
- 2016-09-05When i delivered my no1, i pushed too hard and my piles came out. Had a miserable time suffering from the pain during confinement. Now with no2 at week 10, the piles came out again. What can i do to remove? Not feeling anything, no discomfort also. I just do not wish to endure the same pain for my next labour again.
- 2016-09-05My 4yo daughter frequently complain of leg pain especially when she is sleeping. Mostly at the back of knee cap and ankle. She can walk and jump as per normal when she is awake. Anyone has this experience before and appreciate your kind advise.
- 2016-09-05Mummies, recently my MIL brought my LO out. As my MIL needs to attend religious class, she hand over my LO to her friends to take care for 1 1/2 hour. My LO is not in her view. I felt very disturbed by her doings as anything can happen to my LO when she is in another person hands. How do I tell my MIL that I strongly don't like the idea?
- 2016-09-05Hi mummies, when i pat my LO to sleep, I will either put her down on bed or mat. 5-10 mins later, she will wake up. Likewise, if i use a baby carrier and put her down, she will scream at the top of her voice and gets really cranky. This is frustrating as I can't do any housework. Any mummies encounter this and how to deal with it?
- 2016-09-05Anyone heard of bee-gou? I was told its some brown rice with Chinese herbs and good for baby when starting solid at 6mo. Just wondering what exactly is it and the functions of it. TIA;)
- 2016-09-05Will working out affects milk supply?
- 2016-09-05Any ideas where to get lactation cookies?
- 2016-09-05May i know at which stage of teething will cause fever? Will there be fever when the tooth is still growing? I think my LO teeth already out but not fully out. She's having on off fever and poor appetite, drools alot, also starting to cough.
- 2016-09-05Where can I get mosquito repellent patch which are suitable for newborn? My LO is 5 weeks old.
- 2016-09-05Hi, how do we sterilize milk bottles when traveling with 6 months old?
- 2016-09-05I just started my baby with puree. However as im a working mom, i do not have time to prepare fresh puree fast as my LO is in ifc and reached home will play short while then sleep. So i need to give her puree immediately when i reach home. Can puree be pre-prep and store in fridge and is it advisable to do so? (Lost nutrients etc?)
- 2016-09-05My 13 months lo latches to sleep every night and still wakes up every 2-3 hrs during the night to latch / comfort latch. First time, I am going away without Lo for a few days in 2 weeks time and I wonder how do mummies cope with this? When I'm away, my helper or mil should be the one taking care of him. Any experiences shared is deeply appreciated.
- 2016-09-05Any mummies handle ur child's 1st birthday by urself? Like candy station, balloons, decorating etc. Mind sharing where u bought ur supplies from?
- 2016-09-05What can I do for the Sept school holidays for my 7yo since I can't bring him overseas? He's not too outdoorsy but I want to cut video games.
So far, I have visits to the aquarium, library, museums, simple home activities planned. Any other ideas?
- 2016-09-05My baby is 6m+5days old but cant fairly sit up yet. She kept leaning forward at a less than 45 degree position. Now can sit slightly more up. She has strong neck muscles and could lift up her head to turn left and right at 10 weeks old. I see other babies can at least sit upright after 5mo. Is there any issue with my baby?
- 2016-09-05I'm planning to bring my 10month old baby to swim. Which brand of baby float would you recommend? Saw some of them are put on baby's neck. But I feel it uncomfortable.
- 2016-09-05Can i know which part of a chicken should i buy to steam for my 10 month old who hasnt tried chicken before?
And how long should i steam it for to make sure it is fully cook yet not overcook?
- 2016-09-05At what age do you start adding soy sauce, salt, sugar etc into your kids food?
- 2016-09-05Hi mummies, anyone know where to get the baby milestones card?
- 2016-09-05Hi mummies, anyone know where to get the baby milestones card?
- 2016-09-05Hi all, I have a few questions that I need advice for.
Do you need to mentally prepare yourself for a divorce or just pop the question out one day? If yes, how can you distract yourself from overthinking and keeping it together?
I am on the verge of asking for a divorce. My husband has been mentally torturing me whenever we are quarelling and I believe it worsens my psychological health. During the quarrels and arguments he will talk about how screwed up I am with myself in the relationship and why I can get so annoying? The problem is, aren't you supposed to seek affection only from your spouse? But it doesnt seem like it for us- he finds that I am too dependent on him etc, questions why I am restricting him on his interest?
I am really very tired of it. I feel that I can take it no longer but I still love him a lot. During the past years I have changed whenever we talk about issues and now, I somehow feel that I am the only one who is making the changes. Whatever or however I change, it will always be insufficient.
Please help. Thanks all.
- 2016-09-06Can anyone tell me where can I buy the bib of this kind of carrier? Mine is evenflo carrier but was given by my friend and I don't know where to buy the bib in front?
- 2016-09-06Kelly, you look so good! What are your secrets to keeping fit during and after pregnancy?
- 2016-09-06I'm going back to work soon and having to juggle between the baby and work, I don't have time and the energy to exercise. But I still wanna lose weight cos I feel like a fat cow now. Any suggestions on what I can do?
- 2016-09-06I've prepared sweet potato puree mix with bm last night and store in fridge. Can i feed tonight? Im not sure if i am suppose to blend with bm first & store?
- 2016-09-06Hi mummies, any tips and advice on choosing a high chair? There's so many options and I'm super confused! Should I get the wooden kind? Or those with chair pads (looks so comfy! But reviews says hard to clean?) Or the IKEA kind will do? Or booster seats? Need something very sturdy as my girl is so active.
Any advice appreciated! Thanks! :)
- 2016-09-06Does Singapore allowed public nursing? I am bringing out my 4 month old baby 1st time out this weekend to shopping area. I prefer to latch him on the spot rather of searching for nursing room. Please advise.
- 2016-09-06Do you prefer to latch baby or pump out milk when you are outside and why? I am referring to staying outside like half a day out shopping with baby.
- 2016-09-06Hi ladies, may I know if is necessary to take any supplement during first trimester? Does ur gynae prescribe any? My gynae didn't give any except folic acid . Thank
- 2016-09-06Hi parents, I need some input on good walking shoes for toddlers. Please share if you have favourite brand. Thank you!
- 2016-09-06My bb is 6 months old now.
Should I feed him with porridge or rice cereal?
- 2016-09-06My girl has very bad eczema on her cheeks. Brought her to Pd, using mild steroid cream twice daily and moisturizing her many times a day. Making sure she's dress lightly, bathing her in organic soap etc. Her eczema on her arms, legs and body are already controlled and getting better, but those on her face are harder to control.
She's always rubbing her face on my shirt when I carry her or on the mattress when she's on her tummy and it got so sore now that its slightly oozing. What other ways can I make her eczema less itchy so she wouldn't rub her face?
- 2016-09-062 more days to my EDD, if baby not yet come out in my EDD do I've to go for induce or wait?
- 2016-09-06I'm very determined to lose weight so I exercise 2-3 times a week. Recently the exercising has taken a toll my knees and now I feel pain especially when I squat down, as if something is tearing up inside them. I must have strained my knees, yet I want to continue exercising and at the same time not worsen my knees. What kind of exercises can I do now?
- 2016-09-06Hi mummies! Does consuming fenugreek pills really helps to increase breast milk? I'm going back to work soon and wanna stock up more breast milk for my LO.
- 2016-09-06Any comments about Dr Ho from Mount Alvernia? Any good/bad about him?
- 2016-09-06When can baby drink fresh goat milk?
- 2016-09-06Can preggie drink fresh goat milk? Is it true that fresh goat milk has more nutritional value than cow's milk?
- 2016-09-06My 1 yr old does not like to drink milk. He drinks about 300ml of milk in total during the day and latches at night (but my supply is not much). We've tried Karihome goat milk, Similac, Friso and Mamil Gold. Any suggestions or alternatives to get him to up his milk intake? Thanks in advance.
- 2016-09-06Hi, anyone know for skin care product to use during pregnancy, which are the ingredients to avoid? And can use innisfree product? Are they safe? Thank you.
- 2016-09-06My girl is running on off fever and we seen a doc. Doc say theres ulcers in her upper mouth but no other hfmd symptoms. Could be viral infection. She has been drinking so much lesser today and doc worry dehydration so gave us glucose syrup to feed her. But she doesn't take bottle, i tried straw also rejected, spoon feed she spit out, syringe feed she took in but cry like mad and the vol is abt 50 to 60ml. It will take a long time for me to syringe feed her. Is there any other way around it? Doc told us to stop her milk intake as she has lots of stomach wind and stomach upset too. Told us to give this glucose every 2 hrs for the next 6 hrs. Really headache.
- 2016-09-06My hubby only has this 1 female colleague and they have to work very closely in oil and gas industry. I cannot help to feel how they might get into affairs as the girl is very flirtatious. Being a woman myself I know what she's up to.
I am super paranoid by all her msgs / actions. I am not sure if I can trust my hubby but I cannot trust that woman for sure althought she herself is married with kids. But goes drinking 3-4x a week for "entertainment".
It's driving me insane. How can I prevent anything from happening?
- 2016-09-06Any mummy interested to get this. I saw many seller selling very expensive. Even shop had been out of stock. Just want to help mummy out there to cut cost to save up.
3 pcs Bikit clip mosquito repellent for just $4.70.
Contact me for order 87261651
- 2016-09-06We are bringing our baby to New Zealand at end of the year and she would be 9months. Any tips from parents on:
1) what to take note/ bring while traveling
2) any recommendation of activities as a family with the LO in NZ.
- 2016-09-07My toddlers got their ears pierced end June. they were 3 and 4.5yo. I just bought a new pair of earring for them.
I checked my #1 pierce site was bleeding. There was dried blood at the back of her stud & it kept bleeding for a few hours. Is this normal? She avoided eating seafood such as prawn for at least 2 months. What should I do? She was the one who insisted to get her ears pierced.
For my #2, her pierce site is fine. No problem.
- 2016-09-07Any books on baby led weaning to recommend ?
- 2016-09-07Hi mommies, what natural remedies would u suggest for infant with cold and cough? He caught it from older sibling :(
- 2016-09-07Hello everyone! Does anyone own a Miki House carrier? I received it as a gift and it was directly bought in Japan. Usually I will be kiasu and read through all manuals before using any item. All the instructions and warning are written in Jap. I need some help on the use of the carrier. There is a piece of mesh that I do not know what is the purpose for. There are no diagrams on the manual. Thanks!
- 2016-09-07How many ml of milk does 17mo take each day?
- 2016-09-07Has anyone managed to bring back ebm from overseas? How is the whole procedure? I'm planning to hand carry them back. My ebm is at least 200ml per packet. Will the airport officers get me to throw away my ebm?
- 2016-09-07May I know when do u give up/ end ur pumping journey? When totally no more supply(zero drops) or when it's low like 10ml-20ml one side. U just end it. Thanks
- 2016-09-07I think babies are amazing, i.e. Their sense of smell/sixth sense. My lo fell asleep in my fil's arms and was handled over to me to carry. Even though her eyes were still closed, she could sense that it was me and started fidgeting for milk. But when I passed her over to my hubby, she went back to sleep normally. A while later, when i took over from my hubby, the same thing happened again. Anyone encounter the same thing before?
- 2016-09-07I have placenta previa but just partially only. Do you know what I can do to move the placenta higher?
- 2016-09-07Selling lucky baby deluxe high chair, silver butterfly for sgd 60. RRP 89
Brand new in box. Took out to check only.
- 2016-09-07My 7MO is on 4 milk feeds (180ml) a day and on 2 BLW meals. Approximately when can his milk feeds be reduced to 3 daily?
- 2016-09-07Hi, I am 7 to 8 months pregnant. Just need to rant out how I feel...
I start to worry about labour pain as I decided to opt for normal delivery as I heard a lot of side effect on epidural, but I don't know if I can even handle the labour pain (I have low tolerance for pain)
I also worry that how my in laws will be involving in my life. I kind of hate it when my FIL and SIL only asked about baby and how they going to pamper him when he is out. But the whole pregnancy I was taken care by my own family and my in laws they did nothing at all.. I feel really sad when they only care about the baby that's why I worry after I give birth I have no control over my own baby. My SIL, she is single and like to involve herself in my husband life. She tell my husband to ask me to endure the normal delivery without using anything anesthetic or else he have to pay more money. She is more worry about her brother spend on my labour. I just get so irritated by my In laws.
I did not tell my husband because I don't want him having a hard time between his family and me. So I get myself feeling so lost, worry and sad.
Sorry for the long post. I just need to rant it out.
- 2016-09-08Hi pls help urgent. I am now 6 week and 3 days pregnant but I got bleeding so I went to check up then ultrasound say cannot see baby. Did blood test but HCG level is not so good, it's low. What can I do? They say ask me to lie on bed better, tomorrow do blood test again see whether HCG level will be double or not. How?
- 2016-09-08Hi mummies, just wanna get ur opinion on the following:
My son is turning 1 year old soon. Was wondering which milk powder should he take after turning 1?
He has already started on solids and currently he is on NAN PRO 2.
- 2016-09-08Hi mummies, any recommendations on childcare centre location @ Yio Chu Kang! TIA?
- 2016-09-08Hi mummies, i feel so stress. I been trying to give my LO formula milk. He does not want to drink. Breastmilk he can drink finish 140ml but formula only 30ml. He is only 6 months old. I feel that i do not have much milk also. Any advice?
- 2016-09-08Anyone have issues on LO having sensory integration issue? My 17mo LO refuse to touch on all kinds of different textures; sand, flour, dough, water bean etc. What can I do to help her overcome this problem?
- 2016-09-08Selling this brand new Beaba Babycook Duo Plus food processor/steamer/blender @$249
Brand new in box. Received as a prize in August 2016, already have a blender set so selling this away.
Retail price online during sale is $373.50 (pupsik studio) seen in third pic.
This food processor is really the perfect solution to every busy mom, makes preparing food for your little ones and family as simple and as nutritious as possible
Beaba Babycook Plus Duo Food Processor/ Steamer/Blender
4 in 1 food processor : Defrost, Steam, Blends, Reheats
Quickly steams, cooks in 15 mins, preserving flavors and vitamins
Two large bowls to cook different meals at the same time
Super time saver especially if you have two kids or you want to prepare two meals at the same time
Perfect for preparing two meals for your baby. Use one side for a sweet purée like fruits and the other side for a savory purée like vegetable and chicken.
Also perfect for preparing two different meals for two kids or twins :)
Alternatively you can use one side to prepare food for the baby and the other side to prepare food for the family
- 2 separate large bowls for preparing 2 dishes preserving the flavors of each preparation
- Large capacity bowls preparing as much as 18 cups of baby food at one time or for the whole family. Perfect for the busy mom to prepare food in advance and freeze them for usage later
- Removable steaming basket , makes it possible to collect cooking juices rich in nutrients to adjust the texture of your purée
- Graduated measuring bowl, easy to measure the amount of water to pour into tank
- Automatically switches off with light and sound signal
- Easy to use: Single control button (cooking - mixing) ultra compact solution
- Spatula provided: practical to remove the steam basket, stir and empty the food into he bowl without being burnt
- Security lock of bowl: Click sound ensures secure locking.
- Cycle meter with descaling indicator: Warning light
- Removable blending/smoothie filter lid: Easy to clean.
- Accessories: Supplied with blending/smoothie filtre lid, spatula and recipes booklet.
Care: Cover, basket, lid, knife: Wash by hand or dishwasher.
- BPA, lead and Phthalate free
Compact and stylish design to blend into your kitchen
Even though bowls are large capacity, the processor itself is still very compact measuring only 27.5 x 19 x 25cm
Check out Beaba's video here
- 2016-09-08Hi! Does any mummies' LO having milk strike and drinking very little at 5months old?
- 2016-09-08Can any mommy who pumps at work recommend me a hands free expression bra??
Thanks in advance
- 2016-09-08Can i check do you encountered baby about 3months 3 weeks to 4 months who dont drink milk. Can whole day maybe just take in about only 300ml of milk? He keep on crying whenever i feed him milk and refuse to drink but mouth is making the sound tak tak tak as if he wants to eat. And also lately i found he keep on sucking his hand but sometimes few fingers in it and legs will go high up or sometime rubbing his feet. I'm so worried. Can someone share experience?
- 2016-09-08Hi mummies and daddies, have you encounter baby sleep and cry while eyes closed? What's going on? Mind sharing how or what should i take note of?
- 2016-09-08Hi, is it a must to drink mummy's milk during pregnancy? Because I find it abit heaty and I stop drinking for like one month. But my friend told me that it is important to drink until I give birth.
- 2016-09-08Planning to take my 5 month LO to Sydney soon. Need advice on whether to go with normal airlines or budget airlines and why? Also is there a particular time of flight that is preferred for travel (ie during LO sleep time)?
- 2016-09-08Ever since my lo is born, my hubby changed. He is so over protective over our lo and it is now straining the relationship between my family and him. He becomes very rude to my mum who takes care of our baby. He forbid her from bringing her anywhere and throws the gifts she got for her away.
But when he is with his mum everything he allow. Problem is his mum doesn't want to take care. I told him he shld not be rude to my mum but he says I'm siding my mum.
What should I do? I'm at the verge of breaking down. My family wants me to divorce him as he is turning violent.
- 2016-09-09Hi Mummies & Daddies,
My bb who is 6 months old has dry cough recently. He even tried to clear his throat.
Is it due to surrounding air or Similac that he is drinking now?
- 2016-09-09Omg I have a miscarriage at 6 week 3 days is ok try again ASAP want to ask whether just went to check up HCG level is very low only 16.2 something so is confirm I have a light miscarriage how long I can try again to pregnant.
- 2016-09-09Mummies, any review on any baby stroller? Looking for light, easy to keep and not to hot when baby sit.
- 2016-09-09Anyone can tell me how to slim down? Till now lo is 8 months old and I still look like as if I am pregnant 2-3 months.
- 2016-09-09Are these exercises safe for 1st and 3rd trimester?
- 2016-09-09Do you have any exercises to tackle muffin top? And hw long before i see results? My muffin top is spilling out like lava! ?
- 2016-09-09Do babies only sits up from tummy position when they start crawling? If not when will they start doing that? In addition, will propping up a cushion below the tummy helps them to crawl ?
- 2016-09-09Can I check what is the intake of a 2 month old? My girl takes around 70-75ml per 3 hours. Is it normal?
- 2016-09-09Hi mummies, anyone encounter your newborn want to keep latching on and too full till splitting out milk but still keep crying to latch. Should give pacifier? Am concern if pacifier is introduce may face problem to latch again.
- 2016-09-09What fruit should I avoid if baby (10 months old) is having cough and phlegm? Or rather, what fruit is ok to give? My mom said don't give banana and all citrus fruit. How about apples, avocado, pear, strawberry etc?
- 2016-09-09My lo dont know how to suck from straw cup and just kept biting the straw. How can i encourage her or teach her? Im using the richell setq
- 2016-09-09From: a worried mum,
Seeing the view of my 7mths daughter's weight was 5kg. She is at 1 percentile which is low. She is drinking well 150ml 3 hrsly and eating solid bits n bits. The gp doctor advised me to see specialist at kk hospital to review my daughter's weight. The doctor said might be something is wrong with her organs inside which he think it is best to check it out. But I find that it is too young for my baby. Any mummies have the same situation as me as i am getting worried for her weight? As for me, i am a skinny mum eat alot but never grow fat.
- 2016-09-09I am currently in my early 3rd trimester. Everytime I am trying to sleep and lying down on my side I feel like vomiting and I can't sleep at all.. I have to sit up straight so the feel of vomiting will go away. And also while sitting up straight I have to burp to feel better.. totally can't get any sleep at night. Anyone going through the same thing as me?
- 2016-09-09Recently, my 3-month old gets fussy in her sleep. She is currently on tbm and can only sleep if my nipple is in her mouth or at her lips. The moment I move my nipple away, she will start searching around for it even when her eyes are closed. Most of the times, she wants it inside her mouth and will start to bite down my nipple in her sleep, which is when I will pull it out. Tried to replace it with pacifier but she rejected it.
Sometimes, after my husband coaxed her to sleep already and I carried her to soothe her further before putting her on the bed, she would also start searching for my nipples. Anyway to stop her from doing this, cos it gets very tiring at times.
- 2016-09-10Hi is it ok to bring a 6mo to hospital visit? As my father will be warded for a long time, he misses his grandson.
I think I am having the laziest monster in law ever. My MIL is someone who doesn't cook, doesn't like to cook, doesn't want to cook person because o her washing a plate is a chore. Cleaning up the whole kitchen after a meal is a chore. My husband grow up not eating home cooked meals except for CNY, or on his birthday, they don't even sit together for a meal.
I am currently living with in laws ever since I gave birth and btw I love to cook for my husband. Well in fact its better to eat home cooked food isn't it? We haven't got our own place yet. My MIL said she will help me during confinement and cook but by the 3rd day he say he was running out of ideas. She only cooked 2 soups which I told her what to put in, and that was it. The rest of the month I shopped at supermarket , cooked and clean up, take care of my newborn feed, clean, bathe, pump milk with my c sect wound still not healed yet. I at most have 2 hours sleep a day.
Did she try to help looking after baby, sure she did. When I am cleaning baby, she stand next to me and watch, when I was bathing she stand next to me and splash water on baby, when I needed her to help when I took a break with husband, I came back with baby diaper not changed and she said that she knew he soiled his diaper and waited for me to cone home and change. When she feed baby, baby was basically sucking air. When baby was bloated and crying, instead of burping, she force feed more, or insist me on feeding him. When my milk supply ran low cause I was down with flu, she insisted my milk is drying up and want me to switch to formula totally. Among all this, she went around the family to spread untrue things about me to father in law, brother in law and my husband which caused unhappiness.
This morning I went to the kitchen and found that she kept the container used for storing rice away, there was still some rice in the container for 1-2 more cooking. She have this dirty habit of throwing things away, even if its not hers to begin with. This is her way of telling me not to cook anymore as even if I were to cook only soup, she will instruct my FIL to scrub the kitchen floor. My poor father in law does laundry, ironing, clean up kitchen while she behaves like a Buddha sitting in front of the computer watching her Korean soap opera.
I am not asking for any advise or sympathy here, i m just sick of her. Sick and tired of her and I can't stand even the sight of her or hear her voice.
- 2016-09-10Do I need to buy swim diaper for my 10month old baby? I will just let her swim for about 30 min.
- 2016-09-10I'm practically had a 2.5 month worth of confinement. After the first month, my mil said that she would look after my lo so that I can go for lunch. However, she imposed a restriction for me to be back by noon as she needs to die die leave home at noon for lunch. On days when my hubby is not working, he could still fetch me to somewhere further for lunch. She is also unwilling to look after my lo for more than 1.5 hours. As there is no eatery near my house, I would like to take a bus to the nearest coffee shop to eat, or call for delivery. For info, it takes me 30mins to reach the interchange and that means I have only 30mins to eat and run errands and another 30mins to travel back home. Delivery is an expensive option due to the min. Order amount required, plus sometimes they don't deliver to my place (staying near the farms and away from civilization, so not many eateries offer delivery too) Cooking is not an option because theres no ingredient at all for me to cook, and if I were to stay at home during my supposed lunchtime, she would not want to look after my lo. I don't mind cooking at home if I could babywear her, but she told me baby is too young to be in carrier, and if in stroller, very dangerous also cos she will be unattended when I cook. Asking her to buy lunch back for not is not viable as she will leave home at noon but be back at 5pm only.
She also disallowed me to bring my lo out as she does not want my lo to be exposed to unnecessary germs, can only bring my lo out when she is 6 months old.
She came out with a problem, I proposed a solution to her yet she rejected and asked me to think of other solutions.
Today, she asked me to go out for lunch earlier on weekends as she wants to eat lunch with my brother in law, and my brother in law hopes to go out for lunch at 11.30am so as to maximize his weekends.
Appreciate any solutions out there for consideration. I need to regain my sanity, haven't been out to the malls since my delivery. Don't know what to do when I return back to work. So much for asking me not to worry after I deliver as its ether grandparents responsibility to look after their grandchild, on the other hand unwilling to change her lifestyle at all. ??????
- 2016-09-10My lo has diarrhea for 4 days. Went to pd and kkh they only can give probiotic.. Any remedy available? LO is 7m old. Butt is red and painful with rash...
- 2016-09-10When does baby opens his/her eyes after delivery? And when does baby starts movements?
- 2016-09-10Im tired of the kids of being married, of the crying of my husband and of my life. Im so tired. I dont want to do this anymore. Im tired of being mentally ill.
- 2016-09-10Any mummies can advise if customs will dump our bm packed as I'm planning to go on 2 day 1 night trip with my husband to Malaysia without our LO. So I am thinking to bring my pump and cooler bag even though I wish to go light but no idea how. Please help.
- 2016-09-10hi mummies... I think I'm suffering from depression.. I didn't realize it until recently.. my temper has been getting bad.. it's taking a toll on my r/s with hubby.. we quarrel almost every single day.. the worse thing is, I have negative thoughts.. every time. I tried to shift my attention away, but I couldn't.. I didn't talk to any of my family members/hub because idw them to worry about me..
- 2016-09-10Baby poop is orange. 6 months - just started solid. Is this normal?
- 2016-09-10When can we introduce ice cream to LO?