Yio Chu Kang childcare locale

Hi mummies, any recommendations on childcare centre location @ Yio Chu Kang! TIA?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter went to iKids at Seletar. I interviewed most of the schools in that area including Kinderland and Brain Kids. The school has a good principal, teachers stay for quite long with the school, good processes in place and not too expensive. Check it out https://www.kinderful.com/school/sunflower-ikids-world-1539 (With review) You can also use the map function so that you can view all the schools available on YCK road. Prices are also shown on some of the schools.

Read more

I have a friend who puts her child at Learning Vision at The Grassroots Club that's right beside the mrt station. She has good reviews about them but do note the fees are quite high. Last I heard was $1200 after subsidy but it included two enrichment classes and I heard English Speech and drama is in their cute curriculum. She mentioned their learning core curriculum is quite extensive so perhaps that explains the high costs

Read more

My girl is currently under kinderland kindergarten. I would think its overpriced for a kindergarten but I do not have much choices other then PCF around my area when I did her enrolment. Will u consider kovan? There is catholic kindergarten which u can explore... Fees are cheaper than kinderland and my friends there who send the kids to afternoon session is quite happy.

Read more