I'm going back to work soon and having to juggle between the baby and work, I don't have time and the energy to exercise. But I still wanna lose weight cos I feel like a fat cow now. Any suggestions on what I can do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I first need to start by saying every woman's body is different, give yourself time plus it's been a long time since u really exercise I will be very frank and share w u what I know and experienced. I am very blessed to have the financial means to go to Marie France which has helped me lost 9kg in 2 months. There are: - exercise bootcamps - some are under "Herbalife" or other drinks stuff, some are just exercise bootcamp - price range abt $15-35/session - schedule exercise in ur free time - this could be ur lunch time (going gym during lunch and leave earlier if possible Caz u also need to pump/buy lunch) or any other me times (eg wkend morning u exercise while hubby look after baby) - swimming is ur best bet now - uses more(almost twice) energy for the same time of workout as compared to running - of Caz those replacement meal, "nice" "healthy" drink like Herbalife and nuskin etc - up to u if u are for such. - go for after lunch or after dinner walks - whether the park kind or the mall kind - use YouTube to do those exercise videos - blogilates (it's free), body rock etc - something that u can do at home if u can't afford to be out - use ur baby to work out - when rocking ur baby to sleep, u can do calf raises, pile squats; when entertaining baby can do those raise above shoulder or play rocker (baby on lap while u lean back and come closer to baby) It's really a in and out balance maths thing. Breastfeeding may help u slim down but u got to resist the urge to eat more as it makes some people hungry. U can observe how it works for ur body. All that said, working, looking after baby and BF/pumping - this combination could just slim u down too Jia you. With all the above, I am down abt 12kg since giving birth, with another 5 to go

Read more

You can try doing exercises at home with your baby after work or during the weekends. Google or search in YouTube 'exercise with baby' and you'll find loads of videos to guide you - they are pretty fun! For me, I have a very strong will to lose weight, so I make time to exercise. I would do anything to lose that tummy! I started with once a week, and now thrice a week. I ask my hubby to help take care of the kids, and when my hubby is exercising with me, I ask my mom to help or we exercise at home. I also spend a bit of money on Clarins body products, somehow I think they work on me.

Read more