I'm planning to bring my 10month old baby to swim. Which brand of baby float would you recommend? Saw some of them are put on baby's neck. But I feel it uncomfortable.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I also use swim trainer for my gal. Can get online on pupsik studio or agape babies. I have tried a few brands of floats but I like this one the most. It puts the baby in the semi lying swimming position whereby he is leaning forward and his legs are behind . The straps go over her shoulders and chest and is very secure. The typical float for babies are those that go around their necks and doesn't put the baby in a swimming position so I prefer swim trainer.There are different colors of floats for different ages.

Read more
Post reply image

You can check out swim trainer. I used it for both my kids. They love it 😀 I bought mine online a few years back. I've also seen it in motherswork great world city

Post reply image
VIP Member

Bought from toys r us

Post reply image