Any comments about Dr Ho from Mount Alvernia? Any good/bad about him?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dr Ho Hon Kwok is incredible and I had such a lovely experience with him as he had been such an important role in my pregnancy journey. He was patient, caring and addresses every concerns I had no matter how small or silly my concerns were. It is rare to find such a great gynae that combines personal touch and care for a patient as a person with such outstanding quality of medical care. And one of the most amazing part after giving birth was that I would walk on the very same day and even bend down too! Which was such a different experience I had for my firstborn (delivered by a different gynae) Dr Ho pricing is on the steeper side but what can I say, you pay for what you get! I would totally recommend him to others! His clinic nurses were also very nice too despite his busy clinic! 🥰

Read more

My gynae is Dr ho! I can only say he is damn good! Despite his steep charges, his clinic is always full. He is super experienced thou he is very strict at times. Give him a try. =)

VIP Member

I also engage him for my 2 pregnancy. Price is steep but he is good! Known for stitching and willing to listen to your questions unless some gynae who only see u for a few mins…

Which Dr. Ho is this? Whats his full name?

8y ago

Dr ho hon kwok

Full name? Which Dr Ho?

Hi which dr ho?

Doctor hk ho