theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for October 2016
- 2016-10-17Within how long must bottle feed bm be consume once warm it? Can i warm it by putting the bottle in a cup of hot water?
- 2016-10-17Anyone has good and not pricey part time cleaner for recommendations?
- 2016-10-17I chop my long hair off to shoulder length still able to tied my hair up. I am feeling ugly with my short hair. I did not cut my fringe wondering if I cut my fringe short will it be more better at least can make me a cute mummy :D
- 2016-10-17Can pregnant eat manuka honey lozenges? How many per day?
- 2016-10-17What would a 4.5 years old girl wish to receive as a Xmas gift? Need ideas..tia.
- 2016-10-17What would a 4.5 years old girl wish to receive as a Xmas gift? Need ideas..tia.
- 2016-10-17Is it really true that babies have a different sort of cry according to their different needs?
- 2016-10-17Currently bb is 8mth still on breast feeding.. Just to check wz mummy here as baby now sleep through out the night(last feed abt 9plus10).does mummy wake up middle of the night to pump out n store up..
- 2016-10-17Hi! My Luo one had a scratch and we put a plaster over her scratch. She has however spots appearing around the Area. Anyone else expericed the same situation before?
- 2016-10-17My toddler usually wakes up from sleep crying badly. She even throws tantrums and runs around the house, unable to explain why shes crying. Why does she behave like this after waking up?
- 2016-10-17Why do most babies start crying at a fixed time in the evening?
- 2016-10-17Some babies like to cry themselves to sleep...everyday ! is this healthy?
- 2016-10-17need to rant.
some times I really cannot take my mil. we told her before to not come in the room when baby is sleeping or drinking milk, as my baby is easily distracted when drinking milk and when at home sleeping yaolan, she will wake up when people talks. then she keep coming in and talking, I've been trying to end the convo, but she keeps talking. and tada, baby wakes up and cry. than she will say "她不要睡觉，我来抱"(she don't want to sleep, I carry her), it's not she don't want to sleep, is you wake her up for god's sake. it's always like this. talk to her also useless. my sil also, come back home always bang the door, got key also dont want to open herself, must keep banging the door and ask people open the gates for her. go inside the room also bang door. last night, my mil own self want to carry baby and tell baby I'm not at home(I am actually at home), cause she say want to try taking care of her. and than my sil came out and ask my baby, "欺负嫲嫲hor?! 谁教你欺负嫲嫲的?!"(bully grandma hor?! who teach you to bully grandma?!) I was so pissed, what is she trying to say? that I teach my baby to bully people? than what about her son? her 2 years old son throw tempers and hit my mil in the face, threw her specs away, and my sil is just beside my mil when this happen and she keeps quiet!!!!! why say my baby when you didn't even teach yours?!?!?!?!
end. thanks for listen to me.
- 2016-10-17May I know if it's ok to colour the hair and do keratin if I'm breastfeeding my baby? As my baby rejects bottle, I got to bring him along for my hair appointment and I can't pump and dump. Appreciate your suggestions how I can go about doing it. Thanks!
- 2016-10-17my 1yo boy wouldn't let me brush his teeth and wouldn't take his medication..help!
- 2016-10-17my 1yo boy wouldn't let me brush his teeth and wouldn't take his medication..help!
- 2016-10-17hi, how much should a 5 months old sleep per nap? my baby sleeps 30 mins, 1-2hour on good day. is it too less? but she sleeps often tho.. like wake up, milk, play awhile and latch to sleep or sleep in hammock..
- 2016-10-17I am currently a Tula user but I am attracted by Lennylamb's rainbow colours and it's more affordable compared to Tula. I have not tried Lennylamb so I don't know if I should just take the risk and get their rainbow baby carrier.
Any mummy who tried both? Can give some inputs? Thanks!
- 2016-10-17Anyone encounter during their pregnancy, their pubic and anal area changes to a darker colour? How to get rid of it?
Right now I'm pregnant. But i notice the change in my pubic skin colour. Felt abit upset and disgusted by it :(
- 2016-10-17What are the signals to watch out for before a baby goes into full-on crying mode?
- 2016-10-17Little red spotting found on and off on my 5 months old baby's diapers for 3 days. Any idea if it is due to dehydration? Thanks in advance.
- 2016-10-18mummies, pls help me. I m 6 months pp, due to health reasons, I need go stop bf. but my baby is dl and never bottled. what should I do? what if lo does nt want to drink fm? I m so sad.. I only have 3 pkt of frozen bm..
- 2016-10-18Can I know what's the first thing I should do when my baby starts screaming and crying - other than calming down (i'm working on that!). I always get flustered and try to soothe her, but I think I only make it worse.
This really frustrates both baby and me!
- 2016-10-18I am going to apply for school for my lo when he is 18 months old. May I know if we can use CDA to pay for the deposit of one month school fee? Cause the School I helping my son to registered said that can only use cash, I would like to know if other school can use CDA or all school is the same , pay by cash or cheque. TIA
- 2016-10-18any remedy for post natal weight loss?
- 2016-10-18What are your thoughts about the cry it out method to sleep train babies?
- 2016-10-18Dear mummies and daddies, care to share how much you will deposit into your CDA before ur lo enter preschool
- 2016-10-18Hello mummies,
Can the pigeon glass bottle be used on the bottle warmer? Will it be too hot and can't hold to feed LO immediately?
- 2016-10-18Currently at my last month of pregnancy. I been experiencing sharp pain at my lower right abdominal sometime. It last like 10 to 15 mins. I don't know is it normal. Any mummies experienced it?
- 2016-10-18I would like to buy keyboard for my son to practice her piano. Any recommendations ? I would like to buy a normal range as he just started the lesson. He is 7 years old
- 2016-10-18Is it safe to use nebulizer for baby cough ?
Anybody use then baby get asthma ?
- 2016-10-18Hi. Any mummies using bio essence skin care range?
May I know 24k gold cleanser good? I only using 24k gold water, and it really improved my dry skin condition alot. Wondering is there any 24k gold toner because I don't seem to find any of it. And I wanted to try using the whole range of the 24k gold facial treatment and see how it goes.
- 2016-10-18Anyone know how to prepare this for lo?
- 2016-10-18Where do you do full health screening? Which one should i pick?
- 2016-10-18Hi all mummies,
Have anyone of you tried the lactation cookies? How was it? Does it really help in the supply of liquid gold? What is the recommended brand of cookies?
- 2016-10-18I am currently 36 weeks going to 37 weeks. I heard from my husband friend that seldom women will give birth at 40 weeks.. mostly give birth around 36 weeks to 37 weeks.. After hearing this i am so worried that anytime I will be going to labour. Haiz... so scary feeling that all the unknown pain is coming soon. I have the tightening feeling in between my stomach and chest. When I sit on the chair I am having difficulty breathing..
- 2016-10-18Is it safe to eat the following foods items?
Tom yum, melon seeds, assam food
- 2016-10-18Has been bottle feed my twin with ebm and before sleep with fm. My twins are coming to 3mths soon.
Occasionally latch them once a while only. However feeling guilty that i din really latch them much and felt like a puzzle missing its part... kind of sad..
Anyone with twin, how u manage with the feed? By latching or bottle feed?
- 2016-10-18Hi mummies. Will my supply be affected if my lo doesn't wake up middle of the night to feed ? And I don't want to pump to prevent disturbing him. So I'll usually do a morning pump, throughout the day I'll latch him, pump 1 side if he only feed on the other side, pump at 7pm & 9pm. So around 3 full pumps a day.
- 2016-10-19Every time I add a comment, the exact same 3 people will "like it". I know that a human is not liking the comment themselves, it must be automatic within the app by the system. Does anybody else get this? Is it a bug with the app?
- 2016-10-19Anyone hubby like to use iPhone and play game than taking care children. Like taking care children is mummy responsibility. How do you overcome?
- 2016-10-19how many month baby can eat baby yogurt ? do you guys serve while it is cold ? can 6 months baby eat one cup of yogurt per day or just eat a bit ?
- 2016-10-19My almost 7 month boy was sleeping pretty well in the night until a couple of weeks back.
(Feed around 8plus, sleeps from 9 to sometimes 2-3 ish, at times 5am for feed)
He has been waking up crying, 2-3 times each night. His bottom two teeth are out. Any idea what else could it be? He has been sleeping in his room since he was 4 months old and we have a baby monitor.
- 2016-10-19Hi mummies ,
Where to buy baby swim wear ?
I went to kiddy palace but can't find it there .
- 2016-10-19My 3yrs old girl go to preschool. And she seldom drink water so cause her constipation. Any solution ?
- 2016-10-19Anyone bought leapfrog tablets? Which are good? I saw many versions - epic, ultra, platinum etc . Hope to hear some reviews!:) thanks!
- 2016-10-19I like taking nap after I have my breakfast and whenever I dose off suddenly I will feel abit of stomach pain like needed to go toilet shit that kind of pain. I always got waken up by the pain and it last for 15 mins. Like everyday there will be one time of this kind of feeling and usually is when I am taking a nap. I was thinking is it contractions pain? Because I really don't know how contractions feels like.
- 2016-10-19I am giving birth on the 2 week of Nov. I am living with my family. My father is going China for holiday for a week during my delivery week. My mother is going for her holiday too at the end of Nov. Haiz I just feel I am so alone during the critical moments. My husband is busy with his work and can't take much leave. Only the 2 week entitled leave for daddy.
- 2016-10-19Do any of you bring your infant (9-12 months) to Heguru? Is it effective and encouraged?
Thanks for your replies!
- 2016-10-19Do you bring your babies (9-12months) to MyGym?
- 2016-10-19How much water does a 9MO baby drink?
- 2016-10-19Anybody gives this (refer to pic) to your 1 year old ? What is the difference between fish oil and cod liver oil? Which one should I be giving ? I'm currently giving Nordic naturals baby's DHA (omega 3 with vitamins D3). Is this better than cod liver oil or vice versa?
- 2016-10-19I've been married for 2 years with a baby now. This sounds really crappy but I've never been able to forget about my last partner. We were deeply in love and were planning to get married but the problem was that my dad absolutely objected to the relationship. My previous partner is an American which my dad absolutely detested. He even made a trip over to the US l just to tell him to end the relationship ship. During that whole period, my dad and I were constantly fighting. I was in school and eventually my dad just tired me out completely, I ended the relationship. I wanted to make my dad happy but I realised that I have never been happy since. I just felt like if I continued the relationship, my dad would never ever be happy. I just "settled" for someone who seemed like he would love me.
I know that ultimately I've already made my decision. But I can't help but hate myself for putting my dad's happiness in front of mine.
- 2016-10-19My bb is 3 months old but as a preemie, she is 6 weeks corrected age. Do you think she can take a sip of water to rinse her mouth after feeding? (Forgot to ask pd about it)
- 2016-10-19What's your tried and tested kid's shampoo which is suitable for those with mild eczema?
- 2016-10-19Hi mummies
Can breastfeeding mum drinks Redoxon Vitamin
- 2016-10-19Is HealthyTimes Brown Rice Cereal suitable for 4 months?
- 2016-10-20I pregnant 1 month . Nxt step When I look for Gyne . 2 more month or now can go see
- 2016-10-20May i know when can i offer baby snacks like gerber puffs to my baby almost 8mo? Are the puffs too sweet? What other brands are preferred?
- 2016-10-20Hello, any stroller to recommend. Easy to open and close and keep in car. And something that is sturdy. I bought the Joie one from baby fair and it is difficult to close and keep in car. Not very steady as it is rather shaky Onn bumpy road
- 2016-10-20How do I talk to helper regarding her wake up late ? Everyday
- 2016-10-20Hi mummies, anyone got pregnant when your lo was 6mths? How did u manage between both? Think when I deliver my lo will be 15 mths only. Do share some tips.
- 2016-10-20My 8th month old baby recently fusses and cries often during his bottle milk feeds. I can see that he is hungry but I don't know why he refuse the milk feed by pushing away the milk bottle. He only drinks the milk after pacifying him for 5 to 10 mins. I wonder what is the reason behind the crying?
- 2016-10-20Where to get red wine vinegar to make the foo chow red wine vinegar chicken during confinement?
- 2016-10-20Hello Mummies
I am pregnant and am craving to have sushi. Can I have that?
- 2016-10-20My pregnancy is running on 28 weeks. Few days back I m having cramps on my both legs. Is it normal ? Any solutions
- 2016-10-20I m on 28 weeks pregnant. Plz share your views. My baby moves a lot and kicks very frequently I m really concern .. why? Is it unusual or ok?
- 2016-10-20I m currently on 28 weeks. M really concern how much milk should I give to my baby from the beginning? How do I know when to increase? Is there any chart provided by the doc? Plz do share your experiences
- 2016-10-20What is the fees for childcare currently? With working Mom benefit. There's subsidy for Low income as well right, what is the cap?
- 2016-10-20anybody here has 1 child and is contented? Do they really need siblings?i feel so tired managing work child and housework, cant imagine if i have 2 i wld really hv zero me time.it's not gd for our marriage either. Is there really a need to "suffer so much just to give yr child a sibling"?
also i dont have parents staying with me so it is already tough w one
- 2016-10-20Hi mummies, any brand of baby wash (used for both body bath and shampoo) to recommend? Preferably non rinse formula too :)
- 2016-10-20Hi.. how do u train ur baby to drink from straws?at what age to u train them?
- 2016-10-20Which is cheaper shop to buy new born baby dress ?
- 2016-10-20I already start to worried about having a baby. I am about to labour, I am staying with my own family. I just worry that my husband and my family members will have conflicts.. I don't know will it happen, but I just start to worry about it ..
- 2016-10-20May I know when can I start brush my kid's teeth ? And what should I use to brush his teeth?
- 2016-10-20Hi parents, any recommendation brand of FM? My 18m LO been taking Nan since weaned off Bm, recently she been suffering constipation.
- 2016-10-20How long does it take for period to come after a miscarriage?
- 2016-10-20Hi mummies, I have a toddler aged 3 and a LO who is 1.5mths. Currently CL is still around but will be leaving soon. I intend to co-sleep together with both kids am worried that the older one will be disturbed when LO cries. Any mummies in the same situation or have been thru it before?
- 2016-10-21Hi Good Morning Everybody, How are you?
anybody advice me, about KL trip.
My family want go KL, 3D2N.
Please advise me, im in New to KL
Where is buy tickets for Hotel packages with Trip?
Place of Visit via Bus or Taxi or MRT
KL Tower (operating hour & how much ticket price, how to go to there)
- 2016-10-21Hi all
Where can I purchase dhaxtra softgel?
- 2016-10-21Most of us have all heard about Cord Blood Banking, has anyone heard about storage of Cord Tissue?
- 2016-10-21I think bratxon hicks is the feeling of menstruation cramp and abit of constipation pain. But I don't understand why whenever I am about to have a short nap in the afternoon the pain will come and it went on and off.
Today the pain come again and I can't take it but to rush to the toilet thinking I need to s***. I did manage to s*** but after that the uncomfortable feeling come again... the pain making me sweat ... it's been like this for the whole afternoon. currently 36 weeks plus.
- 2016-10-21Hi mummies, what swimwear is suitable for 9+mo old baby? There are so many types.. termal , keep warm, clorine resistant etc..
- 2016-10-21Is confinement lady important?
- 2016-10-21My LO is 3 weeks old. I was told to feed every 2-3hours. But if baby sleep more then 3hours will you wake them up for feed or let them sleep till they cry for milk ?
- 2016-10-21Can anyone explained what is the frequency means? Am I into real labour contractions? I am going to 37 weeks. I also have the vomiting feeling.
- 2016-10-21Hi! Anyone knows a good speech therapist? And how much would it cost per session? Thanks in advance.
- 2016-10-21Dear mummies, my 1 y.o. LO just fell down on his mouth and knock his upper front gums (2teeth).??
Bleeds briefly then stopped.
I worry will he be fine? Should i bring him to pd dentist? Any recomendation wud be appreciated..
Im staying in the west,if any..
- 2016-10-21Hi mummies
May i know how many meals(main dish/snacks)u served you child per day?
How much rice should they be eating eg how many tablespoon of rice?
At 30months roughly how heavy should their weigh be
- 2016-10-21Is coughing and sneezing normal for a 3 weeks old baby ? Should I bring her to a doctor ?
- 2016-10-22Hi mummies. Im 28 wks along with #2 and my boobs have started leaking.
I stopped bfing my currently 10month old #1 in july bcos my supply dried up.
Since i plan to tandem feed, is it okay if i let my #1 latch on now that the boobs are leaking?
- 2016-10-22If Babybel cheese in red color suitable for 1yo baby?
- 2016-10-22any idea where sell MAM bottle? tia.
- 2016-10-22What milk bottles are you all using? My LO is 5 weeks old. Been using spectra pump and spectra wide neck milk bottles 160ml and teats. However spectra bottle neck area is not secure, sometimes milk will leak and their teats will auto flow out milk when i turn the bottle upside down.
- 2016-10-22Hi mummies, what time is the best time for bring baby swim? Im gonna swim with my 9+ mo old baby . It's his first time. As first time how many minut is ok? 1 week how times ?
- 2016-10-22Hi, any mummies tried this before for their LO? It's a health supplement and heard that it's rather good. Any feedback/reviews ? TIA
- 2016-10-22Where can I buy nice and good price balloon for birthday celebration?
- 2016-10-22How Long will babies outgrow baby cot, bouncer? At what age do you still carry ur Bubs in a carrier/ sling?
- 2016-10-22Is this cheese safe for babies less than a year old to take? If not, which type and where could I get?
- 2016-10-22Anyone knows any one or any place that is able to sew cushion covers? I want to sew new cushion cover for my girl pillow. The cloth will be provided by me.just have to sew the cover.TIA
- 2016-10-22When should I change new milk bottle and teat?