Anyone hubby like to use iPhone and play game than taking care children. Like taking care children is mummy responsibility. How do you overcome?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes men are mostly like that. You need to tell your Husband now that this is affecting you and that parenting is a shared responsibility and it is not just about bringing in money( women bring jn money too) or having fun with kids. Have to say now before the pressure adds up and you blow. Of course you can choose to ignore and let others help you. Depends on how you think. I want my husband to man up more especially after having kids otherwise don't bother to start a family. The very least they can do is put the the phone and look After the kids. We have carried the baby for 40 weeks Beenn through sleepless nights too right. If we don't tell our husband to change now we can't blame them later on . Good luck!

Read more

My hub likes to play game too. Well, their mentality is home is their refuge. When they come home, they want ultimate relax and some private time. Just like how we moms will love to have a nice showe as our private time. Maybe you can let him know u need a break, let him take over at xx time for xx period. Or maybe like after this round of game or something. Let him know u need some time to relax too.

Read more

U are not alone.. my husband too.. guess i got married to a wrong person.. he needs to be instructed only then he will do.. but not immediately too.. he will take his time then will move.. now i too tired to keep instructing.. sometimes i just let my lo cry.. got no choice..sometimes need to go toilet too

Read more

My hub is like that as well. What helps is sometimes men seem to need to be instructed. Perhaps if you ask him to helo, would he do so? Most of the time my hub will help, once in a while he will ask if thwre is anything he could help me with. Also for the outdoors, daddy will do the carrying of baby.

Read more

Am guilty of hogging on to my phone too but actually aware of surrounding needs. Do understand that Wife might need me to be off the phone but dun want to wait there aimlessly. Think on the phone ok but need to be conscious of what's around.

VIP Member

I do. . At first i always quarrel with such matter and had been down a few times and talk to him and he will play a part as a dad and end up he help up too. Other than that i have my family member to help up too.

I make a deal with my hubby to have 1 off day per week. So the kids are in his hands while I go enjoy my facial, massage, exercise etc. Babe, you need your personal life as much as he does.

VIP Member

Come up with a schedule? Some men prefer to have routine - so if he knows every sat 9-1pm baby is his responsibility he might be much more on the ball

I'm seems to be on the phone more than my Husband 😂😂😂