Dear mummies, my 1 y.o. LO just fell down on his mouth and knock his upper front gums (2teeth).?? Bleeds briefly then stopped. I worry will he be fine? Should i bring him to pd dentist? Any recomendation wud be appreciated.. Im staying in the west,if any..

Post image
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Sorry to read about what the little one had to go through. But I guess if the baby has stopped bleeding there is no need to worry. If we get hurt inside our mouth, our saliva too acts as a medicine in healing the wound. Also, cold compression would help in stopping the bleeding in the mouth and also relax the swollen area. After the baby wakes up and he doesn't cry out of pain and you can also inspect the area and see it healing I do not think there is any need to worry and see the PD.

Read more

Hi hope your boy is ok. If you want to see a dentist I only know of Kids Dental World at Mount E novena branch.the dentist Dr Ong Yean Sze is very patient and good with kids. http://www.kidsdentalworld.com.sg/about_us-bio.html It is good to have a dentist check his teeth because my niece fell off the bed a few times when she was a baby and she ended up with uneven upper teeth.

Read more