I am currently a Tula user but I am attracted by Lennylamb's rainbow colours and it's more affordable compared to Tula. I have not tried Lennylamb so I don't know if I should just take the risk and get their rainbow baby carrier. Any mummy who tried both? Can give some inputs? Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lennylamb rainbow very beautiful right? I love the Herringbone Imagination! Siow Yeng is pretty right regarding the pocket comment though. As well as the encouragement to save some money haha! However, if you are really keen, why not find a friend with lennylamb carrier and borrow for a week or two? Real verdict comes with experiencing yourself as everyone has a different body build. Comfy for one may not be for others. However, u gotta ensure u have the right size. Eg. If ur child is of toddler age but u borrowed a babysize then probably the experience won't be as accurate. If you cannot source for any friend who has or can borrow, i would suggest you to rent from Baby Carriers Rental SG at www.facebook.com/babycarriersrentalsg .. a wide range is available for selection. If you cannot find the carrier you are eyeing on, privately msg as not all photos are being uploaded yet. Lennylamb, Connecta and Buzzidil are such example. Hope it helps! 😁

Read more

Hi since you already have a Tula why don't you stick with it instead of buying a new Lennylamb? If you are looking at having new prints for your Tula how about customizing a new hood and drools pads with the prints you like? My friend has a Lenny Lamb, the cutting is smaller than Tula and the hood is not detachable. Tula has a waist pocket and I absolutely think pockets are a must for carriers to slot in hanky , hp or tissue paper. But I think the waist support for Lenny Lamb is better because the waist strap is wider and not so thick For a better review comparison you may read this https://deardyan.com/2015/11/12/tula-or-lenny-lamb/

Read more
8y ago

Thanks for your inputs! Will read up on the link your provided. :)

You can consider renting a lennylamb to try for a week before committing to a purchase. I think this is probably the best way to get a good feel of any carrier as it can be quite an individual preference. Rent a carrier Singapore seems to have lennylamb for rental. You can check out their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rentacarriersingapore/

Read more