Hi mummies, anyone got pregnant when your lo was 6mths? How did u manage between both? Think when I deliver my lo will be 15 mths only. Do share some tips.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I got pregnant when my baby was 8 months old. I too was skeptical and did not know how will I manage. I even thought of not going ahead with the pregnancy as the first one itself was so taxing. But I thank my husband who gave me strength and positivity that we can pull this through. It was difficult in the beginning but with the help of a confinement lady, my initial time passed smoothly as she would take of the newborn completely and she was so nice that she would even look after the elder one. But since I could not afford her for longer time, I looked after my kids on my own. And I must tell you that these are our inhibitions and when the real time comes, everything falls in place on its own if we positive about the whole situation. Just do not be tensed and try to be more organised with things when the new one arrives.

Read more
8y ago

Thanks mummy for your motivations!

My boys are 15 months apart. I was worried at first but now things are getting better. My younger is now 7 months. The older goes to childcare in the day and the helper takes care the younger. I play with the older then the helper shower the younger. We put them to bed separately. 1 with the helper, 1 with me. If we bring them out together, we also assign who takes charge of the which baby. We have to take turns to shower, eat and settle stuffs.

Read more