Hello, any stroller to recommend. Easy to open and close and keep in car. And something that is sturdy. I bought the Joie one from baby fair and it is difficult to close and keep in car. Not very steady as it is rather shaky Onn bumpy road

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I am using Inglesina zippy light. It weighs 6.9kg, can close and open with one hand. It is umbrella stroller so can fold quite compactly yet stand on its own when folder unlike Mcclaren stroller. It can take weight up to 25kg so should be able to last the kid till about 5 or 6 years old which will be good for travelling. The stroller is made in Italy and is very sturdy despite it being quite light. I took a long time to research on a stroller that is not too heavy, yet can take the weight of a kid till about 25kg, can fold and open easily and can stand on its own when folded. This one fits the bill. I used to use combi stroller which I super lightweight and folds very very easily. But the upright sitting position is not upright enough for my baby as she grows older and the basket below the stroller is so small. I figured such a lightweight stroller won't last me that long. There are many sturdy brands out there like peg perego but they sometimes weigh a lot and not easy to open and close. Many people rave about Mcclaren but I don't like it at all as it is not easy to fold and open, doesn't stand on its own and if I get the XLR model which can take baby's weight to 30kg the stroller is about 8.9kg! So in my opinion Inglesina zippy light is my answer :)

Read more
8y ago

It was $499 and I got it from baby hyperstore at kaki bukit

VIP Member

You can consider the Phil & Teds go stroller. Easy to open and close. When closed, it’s very compact also. Won’t take up a lot of car boot space. The wheels are EVA puncture-proof wheels and all-wheel suspension. So don’t have to worry about it being shaky while on a bumpy road, can manoeuvre it easily too ◡̈

Read more
Post reply image

Combi Well Comfort. Aprica Karoon. Both light weight (5kg). One hand open/close.

Read more
8y ago

Is it bumpy on the road? Which aprica did you buy? Seems a few types in the market ...

VIP Member

Combi stroller