Is dhaxtra softgel good?💊

Hi all Where can I purchase dhaxtra softgel ?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do take note of the DHA/EPA ratio for this brand ( dhaxtra softgel ). Heard some complaints about it. You can read more here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-the-zone/201204/what-are-the-real-differences-between-epa-and-dha

dhaxtra softgel? Too bad only available in clinics...next time have to buy more from gynea..about $50 per box. My gynae is POON'S CLINIC FOR WOMEN Blk 108 Hougang Ave 1 #01-1277 Singapore 530108 Tel: 6858 1233

Read more

I was also told that prenatal DHA provides mood support during and after pregnancy. I got the dhaxtra softgel from my doc itself.

VIP Member

You should be able to getdhaxtra softgel from your doctor/clinic. I don't know if medical stores give it without prescription.

Fish oil is beneficial to the growing foetus, especially in the development of the brain, eye and central nervous system.

dhaxtra softgel during pregnancy is recommended by many doctors as it helps in healthy development of the fetus.

dhaxtra softgel during pregnancy is a good supplement to ensure good health and baby's growth and development

Prenatal DHA is good for optimal brain and visual development in babies.

Thomson Medical has it. Not sure if you need prescription to get it.

I think you need prescription to buy dhaxtra softgel in Singapore