I pregnant 1 month . Nxt step When I look for Gyne . 2 more month or now can go see

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I went to see Gynae when I was one month pregnant because I want to make sure. So I took a urine test again at Gynae because at one month ultrasound can't see anything . But if you want to wait till about 8 weeks also ok, by then should be able to scan and see some pictures. I just wanted to make sure so I went earlier. If you are feeling ok and don't mind the wait it is fine to wait a while.

Read more

Hi, See, if you are sure you have conceived then there is no harm in seeing the gynaecologist at the earliest too. As if you are planning to have a baby then you should see the doctor so that he can see you and if necessary can advice you vitamins or can educate you about what all things you should avoid doing or eating.

Read more

I went to gynae to confirm my pregnancy as I've tested positive with home test kit but I'm having spotting. (Wk 5) the dr was able to detect a sac n confirmed my pregnancy

VIP Member

i went to see a gynae once i found out i got a positive . So i think you should visit too. As the first 3 months are the most crucial time which can be dangerous too

8y ago

its good too. But i went to Dr claudine tan . She is nice too . And ao far tmc are good too