What would a 4.5 years old girl wish to receive as a Xmas gift? Need ideas..tia.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

very hard to advise and the best present is to actually ask the girl or at least observe the girl o know what are the things that she likes. some girls like to be princesses, so they may like thing that hate the princess that they like or clothes or make up to doll up and look like a princess or look like mummy before she goes to work then there are other girls who may be more boyish and prefer big toys. some girls may like to play somewhat pretend and toys that can make things that they like to use (accessories) or eat (popsicle maker) u can also consider buying something she can use or bring to school since at 4.5 she should be attending nursery already.

Read more

Usually I try to buy more generic toys if I'm not sure what they like. eg arts and craft or board games (can promote family time too) You can consider - playdoh - aquabeads - spirograph - monopoly junior - game of life junior - jenga They are all sold in toys r us :)

Read more

I will bring her to shops to let her pick one toy she wants. Explain to her first and why before letting her choose the toy.