I am going to apply for school for my lo when he is 18 months old. May I know if we can use CDA to pay for the deposit of one month school fee? Cause the School I helping my son to registered said that can only use cash, I would like to know if other school can use CDA or all school is the same , pay by cash or cheque. TIA

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

At my child's cc, they only accept cash or cheque. We were only able to use the CDA after they have officially enrolled and submitted the CDA forms to the admin. So for the first month's fees and the deposits, we had to pay out of pocket and switched to CDA after the school's admin and the bank has processed it. This process took about 1.5 months so we only used CDA from 3rd month onwards. Hope this helps.

Read more
8y ago

Your replied was great help~ Thank u so much

The deposit cannot be done via CDA. Usually for CDA you will need to complete the GIRO form once you have enrolled and it may take up to 6 weeks to process as the bank will need to verify the signature. Mine took a little longer because the bank rejected my signature and I had to resend the forms again.

Read more
8y ago

My giro has been approved already cos I received the SMS