mummies, pls help me. I m 6 months pp, due to health reasons, I need go stop bf. but my baby is dl and never bottled. what should I do? what if lo does nt want to drink fm? I m so sad.. I only have 3 pkt of frozen bm..

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I think breastfeeding for 6 months is already a good job! Well done mommy. In any case you need to wean them off at one point so don't feel guilty or sad about it. Your health is more important because a healthy happy mommy makes a happy baby too! You should start to let your baby try formula milk immediately as well as bottles. You may need to try a few brands of teats if baby is not used to one brand and rejects it. It will get some getting used to but when baby is hungry he will definitely drink sooner or later. Maybe you can buy Nan as that is the closest brand to breastmilk and buy the 400g small tin one to try first . If he drinks then you buy a big tin.

Read more

First congratulations for breastfeeding you lo for 6 months! Don't worry too much, your lo is adaptable and will grow to adapt to drinking fm. When introducing fm, have another caregiver to feed him and try not to stay in the same room, if possible leave the house. Remember to remain calm and positive to avoid picking up stressful vibes from you.

Read more

Hello, I agree that LO will be very adaptable and will be able to drink from the bottle. Survival instinct to need to drink and feed if he is hungry yar. But at the start it maybe a stressful and confusing period for him to be bottle fed and no boobs. Be encouraging and try a few brands because most bottles are good anyway

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19554)

6 months is v good already!!

TapFluencer

Babies are very resilient beings. They will Adapt to drinking bottled milk. No need to feel bad. 6 months is a good time to breastfeed your baby. You need to take care of your health. Your baby needs it’s Mother healthy more than your breast milk