May i know when can i offer baby snacks like gerber puffs to my baby almost 8mo? Are the puffs too sweet? What other brands are preferred?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi you can give the puffs when they are able to crawl which is around 8-9mo. I think it is not very sweet and anyway I only give my gal 3-4 Pcs at each time and not everyday sometimes. You can also get pigeon brand rice biscuits. They have many types suitable for different months. But what I don't like is that it comes in a small packaging of two Pcs in a pack. If i open one pack I usually I've my gal one one piece or even lesser than that to eat. I will have to store the balance or finish them on my own as I don't like to give babies things that are opened for too long. I love to give my gal Tamago Boro, the Japanese white round biscuit ball. There are a few brands which sell the Tamago Boro which can be found at cold storage and ntuc. Attached is a picture of it.Other brands of biscuits you can try is http://www.agapebabies.com/agapebabies/brands/g-m/happy-baby-organic-superfoods.html

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

This brand try not to take too much .. they have added sugar n I find them too sweet

I gave when my Son was around that age too. But he doesn't eat much of that. So I Guess its fine.