How do I talk to helper regarding her wake up late ? Everyday

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the above suggestions are quite good. My mum family had always had a helper and no issues waking it. Of course, u have to let her know ur expectations and what u need her to do in the morning at what time and also consider what u have her do at night too otherwise won't be fair if she is too tired from sleeping late n waking early - so a reasonable timetable needs to be worked out. If there is really nothing much or important to do then it's hard to wake up early too right - so rationalize w her. See if she has any issues. Maybe she is having some insomnia from being away from family or busy texting and call home cause there is something happening at home, so can't sleep at night? See how u can help her to meet ur expectations

Read more

Hi, for me last time i hv a helper too and i found out that she waking up late so i walk in and call her wake up and she was shock to see i wake up before her. After a few time of me going in waking her up she auto wake up 6am .For me i buy a alarm clock and set the alarm for her and let her know that she must wake up at 6 , sit down and understand what the reason that cause her to wake up late , try ask her what time she sleep every night after she went back her room (as a care n concern). A timetable will be good for her so that she know what she needs to do the next following day so she do need a good sleep inorder to be fresh tomorrow . The last resort is to talk to agent

Read more

Hi if you have spoken to her repeatedly and she doesn't listen I feel have to use threat . Tell her you will need to report her to the agency and send her back. Does she have alarm clock? Is she waking up late on purpose despite you already telling her not to? What time does she sleep by the way? Another method is to have someone physically wake her up everyday. Actually I feel don't have to think too much about how to tell her, just tell her you need her to wake up early at what time everyday and tell her to start doing the chores from that timing onwards .

Read more

You can try to show some "concern" and ask her if there's a reason why she is waking up late and try to work out a timetable for her to follow. Sometimes they need guidelines. Also get her an alarm clock. If all fails, I'll tell the agent and get them to talk to her. Usually they are quite scared of the agent.

Read more
VIP Member

What time do you make her wake up daily?