Every time I add a comment, the exact same 3 people will "like it". I know that a human is not liking the comment themselves, it must be automatic within the app by the system. Does anybody else get this? Is it a bug with the app?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I didn't notice this for my questions. I scrolled through the questions after you mentioned this but I saw several questions without Likes too. I think it could be the few active users of the app who are liking your question. Don't think anything is wrong, it is good people find your questions relevant :)

Read more
VIP Member

Yes ? But definitely nothing wromg too. It might be the support group or even those who works in this apps ? or someone who had followed you in the apps or someone who think your questions is good or they are also looking for answers. No worries about that

But I don't think it's a human, I think it's automatic/a bug. Because no matter when, day or night. Even if I add two conflicting comments, they like both of them. The same 3 have liked this post. Can you see that? Did those 3 human really like it?

8y ago

Haha, I am human. I promise. :)

1. Really active in the app 2. Working for the app(they are real mummies anyway) 3. Support group mummies ANYWAY. what's not to like for getting likes! I love to have likes. It's okay lah, you are likeable mah. ☺️

Read more

Same here i think it could be active users. Definetly human though ahahaha... This app has no robots i would say haha. Good one though lol

VIP Member

Hmmm, I do get Likes occasionally but from different users so I think it should be fine.. 🤗

VIP Member

Hi... I never encounter such incident. It’s not automatic and not ‘bug’

Probably some regulars like your post.

O that’s strange? Which 3 ppl?

Nope didn’t happen to me.