theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for November 2016
- 2016-11-14Anyone of you cook porridge for your lo then add apple sauce. Do u still need to give fruits again??
- 2016-11-14Morning mummies.. My boy still not willing to sit on potty or toilet bowl.. He will be promoted to Nursery soon, teacher asked me to start training him but he just refuse to try.. How should I encourage him?
- 2016-11-14Hi all, would you mind to share how much you all spent on insurance for your kids and yourself and what is the coverage . thanks
My girls keeps waking up for milk during e night mybe she's used to drink.
I have seen mummies post about diluting the milk or giving plain water.
Does that helps?
- 2016-11-14Hi I would like to feed cheese to my 9 months old baby, which type of cheese can I feed? Thanks
- 2016-11-14Any review on My First skool @ clementi Ave 3? Am quite torn between private CC n govt CC. Due to location n of cause the fees involved
- 2016-11-14My LO has not been eating solids food since last week. She will always hold the food in her mouth without swallow it. There is no flu or cough or stomachache symptoms on her. She is active. Why is it that she refuse to eat suddenly? Each meal takes an hour. (Only 5 teaspoons)
Mummies could you please advise as I don't really know what should i do now. TIA.
- 2016-11-14Is there any good childcare centres to recommend around Tanah Merah Kechil area?
- 2016-11-14Hi mommies & mommies-to-be, am thinking how much easy it can be if there's a consolidated reviews of all confinement ladies that we have used! "Like" my post if tis initiative resonates with you and perhaps we could start somewhere. yay
- 2016-11-14What are some of recommended classes or activities that you enrolled/planning to enrol for your child? My child is 2.5years old now. Thinking of enrolling her for some activities. (She's currently attending full day preschool.) Thank you!
- 2016-11-14My baby is 9.5 months. I have noticed a sudden drop in milk supply even though i nurse 2 times and pump 3 times a day. I feel upset about it as i always think that latching is a way for close bonding since this is my last baby. Is there a way to increase the milk flow again or this is a signal that the milk is going to dry up soon? Thanks!
- 2016-11-14Why isit that I always feel I try too hard to ensure that my hubby is happy? The tiniest thing that I say or do which may unknowing cause unhappiness to him will end up in him ignoring me for a very long time. The tiniest thing that my kids does to irritating him will also end up in him ignoring me for a very long time. He's rude to me always. Showing temper and black face. I feel sad. Whenever he does or says things that hurt me, I'm ok with him soon after and he acts as though nothing happened. How and what can I do to feel appreciated?
- 2016-11-14Today is my first day back to work. Im using freemie but was disappointed with the results which was 155ml for 30mins but breast still feeling not empty. So decided to hand express on my next round pump which got me 240ml at 40mins.
Felt freemie not suitable for me... shd i try few more rounds?
Also if its okay to put the unwashed pump parts in ziplock bag in fridge for the next round pump?
- 2016-11-14Letting go my babyspa package @ $550
1) 15 water training sessions + 5 massage sessions
2) Able to redeem the sessions at any babyspa outlets
3) Free studio baby-shoot at Orchid Country Club
Deal at Harbourfront BabySpa outlet
Interested parties please text me @ 90918518
- 2016-11-14Any healthy snacks to recommend for 7 month LO
- 2016-11-14Hi, my 3yrs old just recovered from high fever.. when we went to the doc, she is no having any cough so doc didn't prescribe any cough med.. now that she recovered from high fever, she is having a cough.. do i have to bring her to the doc? What medication off the shelf i can give her? Or any home cough remedy i can try?
- 2016-11-14Does self employed mummy get subsidy for child's childcare ? Is it as Long working for at least 56hours per month is enough ? And declare that you r working 56hours ?
- 2016-11-14Hi I wanna ask. My lo is 7 month now. But she doesn't like to eat cereal. I try some different brand to feed her. But she try 2/3 she dun want already. Any parent know why?
- 2016-11-14Other people say baby can help save failing relationship. But I dun get it. To me is got baby become worth. As can say my husband doesn't like kids. Always like to throw to his mum side to take care. But I doesn't like his mum side to take care. Cos they will keep carry the baby . can carry up to 2/3 hr if baby dun sleep. I know elderly like baby. But this is too much. And I have no right to say them. If I say them. My husband will quarrel with me. I'm alone taking care baby. But when going back my mother in law house. My lo come back doesn't want to sleep. Keep crying non stop. Just wan to be carried. I'm really tired of this. And husband saw and he doesn't want to care.
- 2016-11-14When I am 18 yr old I found pregnant. Is too late to know, already 5.5 month old. Have to keen the baby. Den I married to the kids father. Actually everything is ok. My husband always listen to what i say. Cos he and his mum relationship is not good. Seldom talk. But one day his mum asked me how to talk to his son. And understand . I told her how his feel. And his mum changed try to understand him n give him what he want if she can give. But slowly my husband less talk with me. N start talk more to his mum. And slowly me n my husband relationship is getting bad and bad. Always quarrel. Till the limit he hit me on my head have a lot blood. Went to hospital. He cry~ and say sorry to me. I not sure is cry for dun report him to police or he really feel he is in wrong. My heart is soft. I lie to police I own self fall down. I discharge from hospital. Went back to MIL house. Cos I'm staying there. His mum started talking to me. And say his son beat me is good. Who ask me to make him angry and those hurt word to me. I almost feel mad if continue staying there. I moved back to my mum house and he moved with me. My bro let his room to me. And he share with mum. Actually everything is good. Less quarrel. My husband start to care of me. But slowly. My son turning 1yr old. His mum request every Friday night stay her house till Sunday night. I agree . cos I know they miss him. At first my son super close to me and my mum. After that he went back from MIL house. He become dun want me n my mum. Still hit us for nothing. Keep finding my husband. I feel something wrong. In between monday-_ Thursday I try to win him back. My son den tell me say 奶奶 say I'm a bad mother and say my house house not good too. How can a 奶奶 teach a kids this?!! I told my husband he dun believe me! He say I think too much. One day I let my son own self say. My husband hear. But he doesn't care. After that we quarrel again. Quarrel almost a year. July 2015 found pregnant again. Slowly know is a girl. I wanted to keen. Cos almost 99℅ father like daughter the most. April 2016 give birth. From the start knowing is girl. My husband start to be good to me. Buy me good food to eat. Bring me to beach walk. I'm pregnancy for 7 month. He say his mum wan baby girl to stay with her. Say she want to be close to baby girl. How can it be like this! I'm the mother should be me to close with baby girl. After that I n my husband quarrel again. He shout at me den dun give birth. If wan give birth I own self feed her. Dun use his any cert. I cry almost the whole night. He pushed me. My stomach feel very very pain like hell. But no blood. My mum bring me to kkh to check up. When I otw I told my baby girl. Pls her dun leave me. I need her. After that my stomach not pain at all. I'm still worry. Is it gone? Doctor checked the baby. Say baby is fine. I hear the heart beat. I finally cool down my self. " thank god!" I went home. My husband at my room. He say how is the baby. I feel happy cos I tot he still caring. I replied say fine. Den he went to kitchen call his mum say baby is fine. His mum just want the baby! His mum still tell my husband. This women dun want. Can find a better one. Say kids they take. Say she got money can feed 2 kids. F! How a mother teach his son this?! One day my husband take a off day went out with his friend for the whole day till the next month. He started talking to me. Say his friend told him. If he want to listen to his mum. Den y at first do wrong thing to make a girl pregnant. If u dun love the girl why still married. His friend told him. "If I'm a bad girl like that his mum say. I already run away. Why still care how u feel?" My husband say he think carefully already. No matter what his mum say he also won't leave me. Slowly we moved to a rental flat. Just opps his mum house. I thinking confirm will quarrel again. I'm trying my best to let his mum accept me. But since from the start she already dun like me. Maybe cos they from China different thinking? Can anyone till me should I continue this relationship? His mum say if divorce 2 kids must give to father. As his mum is rich. But I need the kids. What should I do? I'm only 21yr old. My husband is 22 yr old...
- 2016-11-15Hi mummies any lobang of working at home jobs?
- 2016-11-15My baby has been rejecting bottles ever since he was fed thawed milk last week - he associates it with smelly milk. Any advice on how to overcome this?
- 2016-11-15My baby just turned to 7months and started solids. But she always has hard stool that made her cry whenever pass motion. She pass motion everyday, we tried fiber, apple juice , pear...any PD to recommend ? Or anyone had same experience ?
- 2016-11-15Hi mummies
My girl is 4mth im feeding her 120ml but since birth after milk she will auto burp twice i let hee sit upright for at least 10mins then went to sleep.
About an hr later she will wake up feeling uncomfortable n i burp her again she will throw out at least 5-10ml of milk.
After discharge she drink 80ml also like that.
After burp sit upright back to sleep woke up burp n throw out milk
Diaper output sometimes 2-3 wet diapers very small amount of urine and concentrated.
- 2016-11-15What car seats do you all recommend for a 5m old baby?
- 2016-11-15I am going away for a trip 9 days without baby. I'm worried that my supply would be affected. Any advice what I can do best to maintain my supply? Going to miss my baby. Sigh.
- 2016-11-15Hi mummies, those who has done power pumping (pump 20 mins rest 10 mins n pump 10 mins n repeat 1 round) how do u store your milk? Store all milk together after the whole cycle finish which is 1 hr later or store in fridge after each time finish which is 20 min and 10 min? Will the milk be containmenated after 1 hr of pumping?
- 2016-11-16Anybody who send your baby or toddler for Heguru class? I wonder if Heguru really help in the brain development? Is it worth to send my kids for such brain training classes?
- 2016-11-16How do you deal with a helper who keeps losing or throwing away things without checking? Mine has lost cutlery, kitchenware and even a queen sized bed sheet disappeared into thin air! Once I handed to her soiled baby clothes wrapped up in serviettes (because I had nothing else to contain the dirty clothes), she threw it away without even looking at what it was or asking me. There could be more that we are not even aware of. We had reminded her to be careful umpteen times, told her to check the rubbish before throwing, told her to always check with us but she's still losing things after working with us for nearly 1.5 years. She would apologise and repeats the mistakes again the next day. Losing the queen sized bed sheet is most unbelievable.
Another problem with her is she makes her own judgement call on her own, and her judgement call turns out to be wrong. Eg, the things which she thinks can be thrown are not meant to be thrown and she doesn't check with us before throwing. She feeds my 1 year old baby a huge chunk of fried chicken skin (of 50 cents coin size). We would correct her when we see her mistakes, but I fear how many more mistakes she had made that we are not even aware of.
Can I get some advice on how to teach her to be more careful and don't act on her own accord? Mere talking doesn't seem to work on her.
- 2016-11-16where do u all celebrate your child's birthday. I m looking for abt a venue that caters to abt 150 pax .
- 2016-11-16Hi mommies
At what age can oats be introduced as solids to babies?
- 2016-11-16Anyone selling Baby Bjorn travel cot?
Please PM me...
- 2016-11-16Hi mommies, anyone know how long does it takes to heal for a normal assisted delivery with stitches ? And how long can i have sex again with my husband? I am so worry about tearing again if I have sex.
- 2016-11-16Its our 10th wedding anniversary next month. I want to make it special but really running out of ideas (and time). I have a new baby and an older one so it has to be something inclusive and not too expensive.
- 2016-11-16Brand new!! Shears baby bolster and pillow set for $20
- 2016-11-16Hi! We are planning for a family trip to New Zealand with my LO next year in March and by then LO will be 1year old . Just wondering any of u experienced bringing 1 year old to NZ? What are the things we need to prepare and look out for?
Thank you in advance !
- 2016-11-16Hi mummies like to ask how u sterilize your bottle and after u use the milk bottle to feed do you put the bottle back to the pot? Pd say that the bottle maybe be containmenated again if I put the used bottle back into the pot, once bottle sterilise may only use once and need to sterilize for second use. Please advise
- 2016-11-16Hi! Any mummies who are infant care teachers/ educarer, be it full time or trainee? Care to share your experience? Is it manageable and easy to juggle work and your own young children as well?
Am considering to work for infant care as I love babies... up till 18mo. My lo is 20mo and already missing being around an infant. Wondering if suitable.
- 2016-11-16Hi! Anyone send your children to MOE Kindergarten? Just the kindergarten programme at first and in future is it possible to put in the KCare as well?
- 2016-11-16Hi mummies
My 4mth old has been spitting out cuddled/undigested milk aftee burping.
Is that telling me she's full or do i have to reduce her milk intake.
Currently bby is taking 130ml 3 hrly
- 2016-11-16Just want to rant.
My husband is so childish and stingy.
He was asking me if he needs to take away for my mum, then i said my mum got cook, if he wants then just buy some steamed bao for her as she likes those.
And my husband said its unfair for him to buy as the food my mum cooks is not eaten all by himself, why he has to buy the bao for my mum?
Then he criticises me for going out for meals with him using the rewards + cash from my credit card where he always pay using his own cash!
He is kinda person that never bring me to fancy restaurant, and less than 5 times a year!
Even on my birthday or his birthday, I am the one treating him.
I just said if he wants can just buy some bao for my mum and he said me like tat??
Said me treating him unfair!
I never have a meal more than $50 with him.
Never go to fancy restaurant with him and he never gift me anything on my effort of giving birth and anniversary.
I am so much upset, and now he blocked me in his Whatsapp!!!
- 2016-11-16Dear mummies, what do u all do when your lo seem to have tummy upset?
- 2016-11-16What brand of milk bottles is recommended for newborn?
- 2016-11-16Hi! Any cheap, affordable, reliable dentist clinic that is good with children to recommend near sengkang area?
My almost 5yo has a hole at her molar and she is experiencing pain due to that. First time bringing her to dentist.
Prefer can use CHAS card/ CDA card. Thank you!
- 2016-11-16Why does the pump backflow always contain water in it ??
- 2016-11-16Any reviews for the following preschools:
1) Little Footprints St Anne
2) Carpe diem amk ite
3) Carpe diem hilltop
4) My World Compassvale Ancilla
5) e-bridge sengkang
6) small wonder at Anchorvale
7) skool4kidz at Anchorvale
8) cherie hearts at kovan
- 2016-11-17Have been pumping since day 1. Just reached 2 months, suddenly yesterday 3pm after 6 hours, my breast feels soft and though my spectra m1 is pumping, my nipple and alora just couldnt be suck. So i thought no more milk and leave it to be after trying for 20mins.
At 11pm, i want to pump as both my breast are engorged. However, both breast couldnt be suck into the shield and i have to hand express out. Hand express get me 70ml. Normal pumping get me 80ml to 110ml.
This morning, both my breast turn hard rock and i couldnt pump it out. Manage to hand express flr 60ml.
Been using this pump since day 1 and no issues with it.
Anyone encounter similar situation?
- 2016-11-17Playground exposed to iPad during class activity.
While I am trying to reduce his ipad exposure.
What's your thought?
Does your assigned Childcare offers this too?
- 2016-11-17Hi mummies, my LO is 2 weeks old now and we started off rocky with bf due to blocked ducts. I am currently bottle feeding him ebm and fm as pumped amount is very low (30-40ml per pump). I am already pumping 8x per day, taking fenugreek and lactation tea but the supply don't seem to go up. Do you think I should latch baby on now whenever it's his feeding time? Does the pump output equate to the amount of milk I have?
- 2016-11-17Why my LO everytime will have flash red face, clench fist and leg bend to his tummy making alot of sound like very uncomfortable. He keep being hungry and whenever I try to put him down he vomitted the milk and then ask for milk again. I don't know is it growth spout or colic. Seeing him feeling this way make me heart pain. He didn't manage to sleep well too. He is just 3 weeks going to 4 weeks.
- 2016-11-17Any mommies can guide how to bring back EBM while overses?
- 2016-11-17Birthday celebration in school
- 2016-11-17Usually after pump I saw water in the backflow, wonder why is it so? And what should I do ?
- 2016-11-17Hey mummies, any reviews on east side pasir ris ifc? my girl is now coming 7 months. Planning to put her at ifc soon. Probably private ones? Gov one confirm need wait very long. *cries*
- 2016-11-17Is bringing my 1 month old baby out for dinner during evening time is bad for him? I heard from my family that baby should not go out at night. But my in law side have dinner and ask me to bring along my LO.
- 2016-11-17I am feeling very sad and disappointed with myself. I have been breastfeeding my lo from birth now. She is 7 mth 3 wks old now. We have come a long way, I direct latch her whenever she is with me, and I pump hard at work whenever I could squeeze in time between meetings and conf calls and general work, so as to provide enough for her when she goes ifc. Couple of weeks back she fell ill and later I fell ill too. I always take a very long time to recover from stupid tiring coughs. Needing to get better, I had to take cough syrup and subseq TCM herbs. Little did I know that despite the prescribed med being safe for a lactating mom, it affected my milk supply tremendously. I stopped my med but my milk supply is not coming back. I cannot yield the same volume anymore despite stopping the med, drinking lots of water, milk and eating lactation cookies. I really feel very sad..as I wanted to give her this precious gift of bm for as long as I can. I love the bonding with her whenever she latches on.
- 2016-11-17My preschooler doesn't sleep until near midnight. He wakes up at 8am. He naps at school for only an hour.
I'm at my wit's end. Please help.
- 2016-11-17Not sure if it's just me but is it normal that husbands tend to want their own "space"? Mine asks for movie nights (we do go for it from time to time), asks if my LO can sleepover at my in laws on some days (when we return home late), plans to attend events (and not be bothered about asking whats the arrangement with the LO), asks if we can get someone to babysit while we do groceries or go somewhere.. apart from that, when he's with our LO, he'll spend about 5-10min playing with him and then he will be back to doing his own things. He cant sit still and stay at home to look after our LO. He has to go to places.. it's like he's bored.
I just hate to think that he feels like our LO is a hassle to be with. That's the whole point. He's 6mo now. I, on the other hand, feels that our LO is our responsibility but we barely get to spend time during weekdays with him. I want our LO to be home with us everyday. I wanna bring him everywhere with us unless it's really troublesome to do so or if i feel that we'll be in a situation where it's hard for our LO to nap and rest. I plan my schedule and have our LO in mind - where does he go to, what time will i be home to catch him before his bedtime, etc. Yes, im a mom. So naturally i tend to be more attached to our LO i guess?
Am i just being sensitive or is that really how men are, in general? I would really like to understand before this becomes a topic of argument. Dont get me wrong, he's a wonderful husband and dad. Just feel that he's selfish for always trying to do things that are "convenient".
- 2016-11-17I'm breastfeeding my 6months old baby. Recently I'm been 'addicted' to teh halia (ginger milk tea). Will it cause an effect to my breastmilk or baby?
- 2016-11-18How to ensure that they enjoy the process?
- 2016-11-18What family activities would you recommend if you have kids under the age of 5?
- 2016-11-18Any recommendations on babyjam classes which are good and cheaper than gymboree, mygym etc?
- 2016-11-18My baby is 6.5 months. I feed her with little solid food twice per day and providing her BM every 3hours but after each fed (solid or milk) she will cry like asking for more. At this age would they know if they are full? Or I need to increase my amount?
- 2016-11-18I not sure should I divorce with my husband a not. He do nth. But only everyweek give me $150 for buy food n cook. He always hear what his mum say. Dun even bother how I feel at all. When his mum wan see my baby girl. He just say ok to his mum. N NVR even tell me he wan bring over. Last min den say I bring baby girl back. I was like wth. Y NVR even tell me at all. He always discuss with his mum everything he plan. Never even tell me at all. Till I find out. I ask him. He reply me like not happy. After quarrel say tell me no use. I can't even do anything. But I'm his wife. I should know. Even I can't help right? Haix
- 2016-11-18My 8 months old baby refuse to eat porridge. He likes eating fruits ( i guess because it is cold and more juicy) such as oranges , blueberries, apples, watermelon which are not mashed.
And spoon-fed him banana and avocado ( he did not refuse ).
i concerned about the amount of his meal so started to feed him porridge. He did not open his mouth but he opened his mouth if fed him yoghurt ( i guess it is beccause it is cold and a bit sour)
well... i tried to put porridge in fridge a little while and fed him.. he opened his mouth for few feeds.
anyone come across such scenario? any advice what should i do ??
thanks in advance.
- 2016-11-18Hi all! If any of your kids need tuition, do feel free to contact me. I'm a full time tutor.
P3-P6 Maths (small grp home tuition, max 4 kids only!)
Focus on problem sums which students r weak in!
Located at Fajar Road (opposite Zhenghua Primary Sch)
1 to 1 can be arranged too but schedule is almost full for 1 to 1!
- 2016-11-18Any mummies go to see pd at kkh hospital for weight or diet issue for babies?
My Son is 21mo. Like to check any weekend playgroup parent company class in Northeast area? Thanks in advance.
- 2016-11-18My baby just turn 6.5 months.. she just grab anything to help her to stand and she made it in few attempts. Now she is starting to move in small steps. My Friend told me that standing in such a young age can cause bow leg. Is it true?
- 2016-11-18Hi mummies, when can the lo starts taking eggs?
- 2016-11-18Will eating cereal caused lo to have diarrhoea?
- 2016-11-18Anyone has any recommendation on companies that provide spring cleaning services? I cook everyday and I find my kitchen wall very greasy. Hope to give the kitchen a good scrub before the start of a new year!
- 2016-11-18Hi, I almost finish my confinement tingkat and I wondering if I need to order for normal tingkat as I don't have time to cook food for myself taking care of a newborn. Any mummies after finish confinement tingkat and order normal tingkat? But I am breastfeeding so I wondering normal tingkat food is it suitable for breastfeeing.
- 2016-11-18Hello guise hope that all of you have a great weekend...#youcanonlybebetter
- 2016-11-18How much does your private childcare operator charge for enrolment fee?
- 2016-11-18What enrichment course good for 19mths old boy?
- 2016-11-18Hi! Any reviews on ichiban Montessori at segar road? TIA!
- 2016-11-18For formula feeding babies, which brand of formula do you feed your newborn?
- 2016-11-18Which baby wipes do you prefer ?
- 2016-11-18Been using goo.n jap version for my 2months LO. So far so good. Anyway mummies use mamy poko jap version? How is it compare to goo.n interms of softness, absorbent and price?
Currently when my LO wet her goo.n diaper, it will not leak but i can feel wetness on her pants and when i see the wet indicator, its 3/4 to full diaper.
- 2016-11-18Parents living in a small flat eg 1-2 room rental flat with no help at all. How do you prevent your children from catching the bug when they share the same room and same bed? I am sharing a queen size bed with my 3 girls below 5yo.
- 2016-11-18We live in a 1 room flat means we have no privacy really. Normally our children sleep through the night. However, during the past 2 times we were making love, in the midst of it.. one of our child woke up with eyes open crying for mummy. And it is the same child. We have no idea how much she saw. But it was dark but not pitch black. And we are half/fully dressed mostly. Except its kinda odd for a young child to see mummy on top of daddy with moving action.. right???
Please tell me she will forget about this and she won't think too much into this..
What is your recovery steps when this happened?
- 2016-11-19Hi, can I add herb seasoning to my baby's food?
The ingredients in the seasoning are
Organic onion, organic garlic, organic black pepper, organic tomato, organic bell pepper, organic carrot, organic orange peel, organic celery, organic sage, organic rice concentrate, organic cumin, organic thyme, organic oregano, organic rosemary.
Another one has:
Organic onion, organic garlic, organic spices (including organic black pepper, organic parsley, organic chili pepper, organic mustard, organic coriander, organic cumin), organic orange peel, organic lemon essential oil.
- 2016-11-19Is it okay for my 8 months old Daughter not to flip and crawl ? I been bringin her to work since I end my ml.. bt whenever she is hme I wil put her at walker .. she wil b running arnd the Hse..
- 2016-11-19Eversince I was pregnant with my firstborn, I have not had anything sexual with my hubby, only normal pecks of kisses, but nothing more. I feel I am depriving him but I also feel I am not ready yet to have sex or even Touch each other intimately. Another thing is that we are staying with his parents, And my mother in law is a real typical pain in the ass kinda person. Finding faults and condemning everyone, no respect and even calls my kid full of ego when he doesnt play with her. Abd my kid is only 2 yrs old. I feel its because of this too that i dun feel happy and at peace, and i wanna get my our own place. But its taking forever. I know my hubby understands but i am not sure how to cope or do anything to make things better without it always being about sex. Cant couples still live and stay with each other without sex?
Your opinions pls... Help....
- 2016-11-19Hi there. Any pointers on how to cut kid off the pacifier? Son now 2 yo.
- 2016-11-19Any mummy lo's sweating even during this weather? Mine does and Idk why.
- 2016-11-19Dear all, there are many birds at my estate. How can I prevent birds from "resting" at or going near my place? Thanks!
- 2016-11-19Mendala versus pigeon brand Breast pump? Which would you favor and why?
- 2016-11-19Cny is just 2months away, any mummies got the family outfit for cny? This is the first time I'm celebrating with my mini family.
- 2016-11-19I've always seen so much positive and sweet reactions/responses from husbands when their wives announce their pregnancy or even say, "I think I am pregnant (again)."
My husband's reaction is always negative. He always ends up stress and angry with no mood.
The first time we got pregnant was before we even tie the knot and he got very unhappy. He was very short tempered and he faced a problem at work. He got verbal and almost threw a chair to his boss. He was then suspended and eventually dismissed. We eventually had an abortion as both of us felt that we were not ready.
A year on, we got pregnant again and he told his parents who then told us to tie the knot officially.
After we gave birth to firstborn, he kept saying that he wanted another child to try for another gender as everyone keeps telling him that maybe next one is the other gender.
But everytime I get pregnant, he ends up in hyper stress mode and he keep having second thoughts n unhappy about it. His response is always so negative.. never has it been a positive reaction. And i always regret telling him. Especially when it is not confirmed or just a fals alarm.. like "I think I am pregnant again."
I just thought I tell him so he can be prepared but seems it is the wrong move. Makes me feel sad all the time. Like we are a burden and unwanted.
Please tell me that I am not alone and that this negative reaction is normal.
- 2016-11-19Hi may I know how many months onwards we can bring baby to cinema. So keen to go for movie but nobody can help us to look after our baby :(
- 2016-11-19Hi, wanna ask if we can bring our stroller up the plane ? First time bringing my 9 months old baby overseas .. going to Chiangmai in December via Silkair.. I need to bring my stroller .. anybody knows if i can bring stroller up the plane ? Can't possibly check in the stroller, right ?
- 2016-11-19Hi mommies, I've some question to ask. Need advise.
1) How often should formula fed babies poop ? My LO don't poop daily, isit something to worry about ?
2) My LO currently switch from NAN HA to NAN optipro and I realize she spits up a lot after fed, any other milk recommend to reduce spit ? Or should I change back to NAN HA ?
3)How much weight should baby gain per week ?
Thanks in advance.
- 2016-11-19Hi anyone use Lec 99.9% pure water wipes? Any review? Currently i use Nuk thinking of changing.. if compare both which is better?