My LO has not been eating solids food since last week. She will always hold the food in her mouth without swallow it. There is no flu or cough or stomachache symptoms on her. She is active. Why is it that she refuse to eat suddenly? Each meal takes an hour. (Only 5 teaspoons) Mummies could you please advise as I don't really know what should i do now. TIA.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How old is your lo? If she is able to converse, i would tell her to swallow and if she refuses to heed what i said. No food , simple as that. Wheras, if lo is unable to converse you may want to let her self feed? Otherwise, could it also be that the food isnt to her liking? Please dont fret, the moms around will definetly be here to support you as much as we can. Hang on mummy!

Read more
7y ago

9 mths old.

Is there any distractions when it is meal time? Or something different from her usual meal environment ? She might not like the food so if she isn't too hungry she won't take. My little one is 8 Mths old n will actually show preference for food already. He will eat very quickly if food is to his liking but get distracted when it comes to food he doesn't really like

Read more
7y ago

With interested toys she will take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon each time. if not, she will keep her mouth shut. This made me headache.