Hi there. Any pointers on how to cut kid off the pacifier? Son now 2 yo.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My kid actually wean it off herself at 3 years old. We tried at 2 years but it was too hard for her. She sobbed at night cause it’s really hard for her to sleep and she’s so tired. So we decided to let her do it naturally, keep telling her everyday (until her 3rd birthday) that she is growing up and her friends are not using them anymore. People will laugh at her. She seems to understand better as she grows, a few days before her 3rd birthday, we reminded her again and she took her pacifier and threw it away. Never look back eversince cause by now she remembered she threw it away herself. Starting she took a longer time to sleep, but gradually it will gets better.

Read more

Just don't give Tell child u saw worms on it last night Put chili (repeatedly) Rational with child that he big boy so don't need pacifier anymore Discuss a time to stop pacifier w him Be prepared for some meltdown

Read more
VIP Member

hi misinira konpo yung pacifier nya ayun Aya nya na sipsipin tpos bumili din kmi ng bago in case lng mag hnap ayun yung my gupitNg binibigsy ko tintapon.. ayun until now di n sya pa cifier

Yes! The worm method works. My friend did it and kept saying there was a worm on the pacifier, there after the little boy threw it out of the window. Lol

My son and daughter never had a pacifier to start with.. I'm not entirely sure why pacifier is needed in the first place.

8mo ago

mi got my son pacifier theres a lot of benefits for them like teething