Hi mummies My 4mth old has been spitting out cuddled/undigested milk aftee burping. Is that telling me she's full or do i have to reduce her milk intake. Currently bby is taking 130ml 3 hrly Thank you

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21025)

Hi dear if its a spit out, i wouldnt worry. If its vomit like a lot, then ill reduce the amount. Spit ups are pretty normal after a feed. My lo does it as well, cuddled milk.

Is it alot? Maybe you can try to reduce the amount slightly to see if she still spits. However, it is quite normal to spit a little during burp. All my kids did that.

8y ago

Hi mummy, Is like slightly bigger than 2 coins of 50cents coins?😁 Sometime it will be cuddled/undigested milk those thick one but sometimes the texture can be like the milk the baby is drinking watery kind. Either after drink burp str8 away watery milk will be out or ard half hour later it will be out. Cuddled/undogested milk or either The milk she's drinking breastmilk kind watery.