Which baby wipes do you prefer ?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I use Organic Story Eco Honey. Quite like it. Good thickness, size and wetness. Pigeon is value for money. Good enough wetness and size. Bebesup has really large sheets, very moist but a bit on the expensive side. Huggies is very thick and moist but I find the thickness a bit too wasteful if just using to wipe hands and mouth. LEC blue packet is the worst. So thin. Use until damn pek chek. End up I use for wiping tables outside. Totally not suitable for baby's butt when baby poo.

Read more
VIP Member

Jeju wipes for the affordable price. Pureen wipes are very moist. Cheap if you can get it in JB. Otherwise, I usually go for the korean brands like The Su and Nature Organic.

Read more

We use LEC pure water wipes. No fragrance and quite soft. I order them from Q0010. The yellow ones are thicker and ideal for bm fed babies with runny poo.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I'm using JEJU wipes from qoo10. $17.00 for 10 packs. Delivery is fast 1-2 days upon ordering. 99% water. fragrance free!

Read more
VIP Member

The Su but sadly they stop distributing in singapore. It’s thick, embossed and doesn’t clump together when you pull one.

VIP Member

Nature Love Mere! Used it since November 2017, rejected all other brands ever since :)

Cloversoft bamboo wipes. Organic, thick (never tears) and affordable.

LEC recently changed their wipes. I bought a carton of it. It's much moist now

Anyone tried water wipes? I wanted to switch to that seeing the good reviews

Nature Love is nice and the quality is good. Komodo is more affordable.