best value

What's the best value you want to teach your children?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, I would teach my children to be human towards others and never make fun of others in any situation. You never know what other person might be going through. So, if you cannot extend support then atleast do not be the reason of anybody's pain.

I want my children to be respectful of others' feelings/opinions. I want them to know that all individuals are unique and they can't please everybody. However, they should still remain as respectful as they can.

There are lots of things that i want my child learn for lifetime....first and for most is truth, then loyal,brave,dedication and specially love his mother and father unconditionally

Being respectful is e most impt in my opinion. Kids nowadays do not hv e basic respect towards their peers & especially parents. I will try my very best to inculcate it. 😊

Hi, I want my child to be always true in every relationship she deals with. I want her to be honest and never fake her feelings.

To have empathy and to learn simplicity, academics fail never mind. But to be a good person of character values and morals.

I want my child to establish a solid Faith in God like the way my parents did to me when I was young.

To be a God-fearing person. If she has that, everything will follow na e.