Eversince I was pregnant with my firstborn, I have not had anything sexual with my hubby, only normal pecks of kisses, but nothing more. I feel I am depriving him but I also feel I am not ready yet to have sex or even Touch each other intimately. Another thing is that we are staying with his parents, And my mother in law is a real typical pain in the ass kinda person. Finding faults and condemning everyone, no respect and even calls my kid full of ego when he doesnt play with her. Abd my kid is only 2 yrs old. I feel its because of this too that i dun feel happy and at peace, and i wanna get my our own place. But its taking forever. I know my hubby understands but i am not sure how to cope or do anything to make things better without it always being about sex. Cant couples still live and stay with each other without sex? Your opinions pls... Help....

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it is alrdy highly impossible to have no sex for 2-3 years and maybe ur husband is really that good then I think u shouldn't make things anymore difficult. The very least u can do is to slowly be progressive towards it? More hugs and kisses and longing hugs that is above sex kind but from the way u describe the family atmosphere it sounds impossible. So make time for couple time - dinner / go to the beach or something. Lack of sex is a common reason for pple to want to leave the relationship eventually ya - so don't wait till that happens As for mil and living w others, bound to have friction - it's only human that somethings will irritate us because they are just not ourself or our husband. Try to one ear in one ear out. Focus on what's important and what u want from it all - a intact family

Read more

Yes indedd i agree with the moms above. Without sex, the relationship can get dry. Afterall men do have their needs. Sex isnt and shouldnt be merely sex. Its a way of affection for each other, when two becomes 1. That is also why many times in failed or failing marriages couples stoo having sex or even body contact. Affection just like communication is equivalently important.

Read more

I think if you don't have sex for 2-3 years then confirm your man will find an Alternative - either a Mistress or a prostitute. And I wouldn't blame him either. Sex is a normal part of a relationship and you are being very unfair of depriving him of it. I suggest taking a stay cation and spending some quality time together

Read more
VIP Member

It's possible. But things will get a little dry along it's way. My husband and i had no sex for 2 years. Life still goes on. But sometimes you lose that little affection between each other If there is no sex, try for more of body contact. Lying on his chest, or his arms.

Your MIL and mine can be best friends