theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for November 2016
- 2016-11-21How do you tell your Mil not to compare ur baby with her daughter's newborn? As my Mil carry my girl to sayang her daughter's newborn and said 'his eyes so big', when my girl is in her arms... she does not know babies listen even at such small age... she keep saying they still small...
- 2016-11-21Anyone has a kid that dislike haircut since young? At what age do they finally able to sit down properly for a nice cut at the salon?
- 2016-11-21Hi mummies, any good baby tuina to recommend for blocked nose? Preferably not those Long queue one..thanks!
- 2016-11-21Dear mummies,
How u feel when u need to put ur kid in infant care? Mine is 4months today is full day in infant care, im so worried and guilty:( but there is no one able to help and my maternity leave is used up.
- 2016-11-21My 12m old boy still does not like to explore or hold objects with both hands. But he will hold his milk bottles during feeds. Most of the time he prefers to use middle fingers to poke the objects unlike other babies who will pick up and explore. He can pick up smaller objects though with either of his hand like a cube, ball, rattle or a bowl if he wants to but he likes to bang it on the table so that it produces a sound which he enjoys. Do u think this is normal? I have never seen any other baby who is not interested in holding things & doesnt explore with both hands. He is also behind in other motorskills, So far he can babbles, roll, sit, tummy crawl and walk when held, attempts to cruise a few steps by himself beside the table but v unstable. he also doesnt get up from tummy to sit nor attends to stand by pulling himself up. socially he has good eye contacts and is generally smiley & happy. he is 12m already
- 2016-11-21Hi all, for those who hv enrolled their LOs in childcare, understand theres a component for mattress + covers under Misc incidentals.
Do u get it from the sch or get it on your own separately? 1 mattress + 2 covers as stated is $85.60.
Thanks in advance.
- 2016-11-21Anybody faces unfair treatment at work after maternity? My mgr use the co restructuring as a valid reason to take me out of my role and tasked to perform a much more junior role without a pay cut. The much more junior guy in my team was then promoted to same rank as me (triple promoted) and held on my role now. Before i went for maternity my mgr made the Hr to sit in the discussion after i voiced my displeasure but on my opinion tht was really just a tick in the box kind of thing and of coz HR supports my mgr. There is really nothing i could do now except to look for anothet role internally or externally. i felt so much angst at work everyday and has no motivation
- 2016-11-21Theres a lump under my toddler's armpit. Any parents out there have ever experienced this before?
- 2016-11-21My 5mth old boy could actually drink 150ml of milk every 3hrs. But starting from last week, he only drinks 30-50ml. Now he is sneezing and hving cough, he is still drinking 30-50ml every 3hrs. I have changed the teats already.Is tiz part of teething?
- 2016-11-21Just for rant.
I got a Husband who is a petty guy. He says that's everything he say he want do for our lo, I say can't.. is because I know our lo's pattern more than he does because he Everyday work will late in the night then came home and even weekend doesn't help to take care yet he still say everything he want to do I say can't like making our lo sleep when our lo just woke up 2hrs ago with about 3hrs of afternoon nap and half an hour of a train ride nap..
And alternate Saturday I have to work , and Saturday is the time for our lo go back to my own parent house so is it correct for me to stay a night on Friday whenever I have work? So I don't have to rush back my house to bring out lo back to my own parent house. If I have to do this way, half of my Saturday is already gone. Isn't it good for my mil to have a rest on weekend since she is taking care of our lo During weekday and somemore Everyday night she does have a work to attend.. I seriously find my Husband a mummy boy seriously. Even Sunday is a family day for ourselves, he tend to want go find his family instead of having to spend sometimes with us.. he also doesnt want bother our lo when he was with his family because he thinks that only his Mom can take care of our lo... because he is like the same as my sil. My sil can also just leave her child with my mil and don't bother about them.. that's why he can learn this pattern. And for me, I will never because our lo is my precious. Even whenever our lo went back to my own parent house, also in the one who is taking care with sometimes my mom help... if so, why would I want to work office hours to spend time on weekend for our small family? Sigh.. I really can't take it with him anymore...
- 2016-11-21Looking for a good preschool with good Teachers and curriculum in Punggol/ Seng Kang or Novena area. Any recommendations?
- 2016-11-21How to train a 3.5mths LO to STTN
- 2016-11-21How to train a 3.5mths LO to STTN
- 2016-11-21hello mummies.. any idea .. if formula tin once opened .. must discard within 4 weeks? I'm on mix feeding... like that means I will waste a lot of milk powder?
- 2016-11-21PL Sergent Major Mesh Skirt. $9 and price includes postage ($1). Worn once or twice with adjustable elastic waistband. Material is 100% polyester Condition 9/10. No stains.
- 2016-11-21Would like to ask how long does your lo latch each time.. mine took 1 half hour.. is it too long?
- 2016-11-21My 6 mths old boy is growing well, the only thing that makes me worried is his sleeping habit. He only nurse to sleep. Nothing can help him. He will wake up and cry whenever he finds his mouth has no nipple. Therefore he wakes up about 5 times which disrupts his sleep, this includes nap time as well. How do I change his sleeping behaviour? Pd recommends to give him water instead of bf as by now they should be able to STTN.
- 2016-11-21Where to purchase the simple basic cheap pregnancy test strips around sengkang/punggol area? Thank you.
- 2016-11-21Any good PD in woodlands area?
- 2016-11-21As of today,was my 1st time blasted my temper at mil ...out of control alr.cant stand it anymore. staying with her and allows her to treat ppl as she pleases.no way man!!!!she provoked me so dis is how it turned out to be.
I dunno how to deal with her ever since i was pregnant till after i gave birth 2 mths ago.
And i dunno whether i can trust her to look after my son when im at work.she doesnt like me and always pick on my hubby and its affecting me even till now.
Pls advice me..#iamgoingcrazy#
- 2016-11-21Dont know why my pic is tilted. May i know if this will cause allergic reaction?? My lo seem to love this alot compared to rice cereal but shes getting rashes ard her mouth!
- 2016-11-21Any good and effective ways to cure or cover dark circles? I'm so siann of mine already. .every morning before work need to conceal and cover up yet still can see.. ?
- 2016-11-21What can I do if important people in my life don't respect my identity or my decisions?
- 2016-11-21What is the best toy for Kids this Christmas?
- 2016-11-21How many of you out there have MILs like mine? One who always talks a lot and asks a lot of tactless questions? I have been exclusively breastfeeding my baby girl fr day one right up till now - she is turning 8mo this weekend. LO is growing well. But MIL likes to irritate me by asking this since a few mths back. "Do you have enough milk for her?" Recently, I had to attend a company event and we had to leave LO over at her place for the evening. I started having low supply of bm after a bout of flu n cough after taking medication... so i had a tin of fm on standby. She kept asking, "you don't have enough milk is it?" what am I trying to rant here? I did not leave my LO looking all skin and bones. She is one very happy and cheery and chubby baby. So I find it ridiculous that MIL keeps asking me if I have enough bm. So now I standby a tin of fm... then she asks again. Isnt it obvious, that you standby because you indeed do not have sufficient that day? She is always asking the obvious and I do not know what she achieves by asking. Not like she can provide the breastmilk if I don't have enough. Not like she can do something or anything abt it. Not like I would want to discuss my milk supply openly with her. My hubby was quite irritated and even replied, yes she produces a lot. surplus. u want? for ur coffee?
- 2016-11-21if i cook porridge for baby at say 10am and put it in a thermal flask...then only feed it to my 9mo at about 6pm, is it ok? will the porridge go bad by then?
- 2016-11-21Wad should i use or wad to do to make my 5mth old baby breathe better? He has flu. Seems to get blocked when slping in aircon room. Use vicks vapo rub apply on baby's chest?
- 2016-11-21Hi parents, how to pack formula milk for traveling to overseas for 6days? I'm thinking to pack in a snack zip lock, is it a good way?
- 2016-11-21Selling cookies for Xmas & also your LO events (e.g. baby shower or 1st year old)
Price confirm to be one of the cheapest :)
But quality is definitely top grade :)
- 2016-11-21I'm so done with my in-laws. who in the right mind will come in the room when baby is crying while we're changing baby's clothes and diaper, and say in Chinese 'your dad molesting you huh? your dad rape you huh?' WHO IN THE WORLD SAYS THAT?! I've always tell her the same thing over and over again, it's coming to my limit. She always like to pick the timing where I'm making my baby sleep, to knock the door and come in talk loudly, I've always speak to her nicely, say when baby is asleep, don't come in. but she keeps on doing it again and again and again and again. And, few weeks back, my sil lost her gold charm, and she claims that is missing at home. From than onwards, they started locking their room door, and I'm the only one at home while everybody does to work in the morning. my sil is the last to leave the house. I'm very very very hurt by this. Are they indirectly implying that I'm the one who steal the gold charm? it's a small gold charm. why would I risk my marriage for a small gold charm? it probably cost $100+ if I were to steal and sell it. why would I risk my marriage for $100+? I've been together with my husband for 6 years. why would I choose now to steal? Now that I'm married to him? I keep telling myself that it's okay, ignore them. but every time I hear them unlocking their room door, I feel angry and sad. I'm being indirectly pointed as a theft. who would like that?! I broke down few days back when I talk to hubby, I told him that I know I have told him this matter before, but I can no longer tolerate it.. it's too much for me.. am I over reacting? my sils never call me 大嫂, they call me by name. and there were once we quarreled because they said I was rude to their parents by not addressing them every single time and they called me a mute. I blew up. hais... but I'm really lucky hubby side with me, if not I would've gotten depression by now...........
- 2016-11-21Any idea when are the primary schools open house usually held?
- 2016-11-22My 10mths old has grown 4 front teeth. But 2 on the top is only half out. Any idea why? Or when will it grow out fully? Cause she keep biting things now.
- 2016-11-22Can I give ibuprofen to my 2 months old? Clinic A say ok. But Clinic B say too young.
- 2016-11-22Can introduce me what brand shoes to buy for boy going to be one years old?
- 2016-11-22We are going for a 3 days 2 night staycation at Sentosa with a 1.5 year old toddler. Any suggestion what we can do there? Any recommendation for restaurants that are kids friendly? :)
- 2016-11-22Will coughing lead to asthma? But no history of asthma..
- 2016-11-22How do you know if baby is having colic or reflux? Baby tend to vomit alot after feeding recently.
- 2016-11-22Anyone using pigeon ppsu slim neck bottles? Any idea if it's the same neck size as the medela storage bottles? Thanks.
- 2016-11-22Hi there . May i know where to purchase fresh green peas??
- 2016-11-22Dont wish to get in bulk for vegetables and fruits. Any recommendation online where less delivery charges. Both organic n non organic one
- 2016-11-22Need advice, I've been direct latching my LO every 3 hourly when it's his feeding time for 10-20 mins per side but he never seems satisfied and would pull back and scream towards the end of the session even if I change sides (meaning left-right-left) Does that mean there is no more milk inside? I always resort to topping up with fm and he will not finish what he usually will if he is on pure bottle feed; meaning if he usually finishes 120ml on the bottle, he will only take 60-70ml after the direct latching. I've tried pumping out but the output is miserable. Need help! Taking red dates drink, lots of soup and water, fish, fenugreek, no use!!
- 2016-11-22Any advice to educate and help toddler big brother of 2.5 years old to love and accept 2 month old baby brother and not hit him?
- 2016-11-22How to set a proper meal schedule when my 9 months lo's napping time is not fixed?
- 2016-11-22Hi any recommendation kids friendly swimming pool hotel in singapore?
- 2016-11-22Anyone ever get accurate or inaccurate result from expired pregnancy test strip ? What's your view or experience
- 2016-11-22I am going back to work in jan. I'm DL my baby now and have no stash in the freezer. How do I get started with building up a stash? My baby drinks 3 hourly now.
- 2016-11-22$6. Condition 8 - 9/10. Pizza slices are detachable for serving. Just that the pizza takeaway box is crumpled. All keeps in the orange box for easy storage. ORP about $14. Letting go cos my lil girl has other cooking sets now. Self collect Aljunied MRT.
- 2016-11-22What brand of sippy cup would you recommend for an EBF baby?
- 2016-11-22Need to rant and listening ears.
I don't know what should I do? I felt really really tired for my marriage. I just gave birth two month ago, and alot of things has happened. It is driving me on the verge of leaving my husband.
My husband is a guy that love his 'face', everytime he expect me to suck it up even i was treated unfairly by him. So that, I won't embarrassed him infront of his colleagues or relatives when we had an argument. He always think i am a bad wife, a bad daughter in law, where he always compare me to his friends' wife. But all his friends wife is all stay home mom, who had time to do all the housework and taking care of the child. What's more, i am earning more than him.
Before our marriage, when we had an arguments, he would use vulgarities and be rough on me. And when i want to leave, he told me he promised not to do it again.
When i got married to him when i found out i was pregnant. I told him that my parents is fine with having a simple rom and a reception. So that we could use the saving that we both save for our child. Ended up his mother keep saying that i will regret if i dont held a grand wedding and walk down the aisle. Ended up we spent 30k of our saving preparing for a wedding that i did not want. I went along with it so to respect his parent's wishes.
During my pregnancy, it wasn't a smooth pregnancy. My husband was not always there for me as he has work commitment.There was one time i woke up with blood on my panties and i was not due yet. I was send to the hospital by my dad, stayed in the emergency room from 5am till 12pm while my dad waiting for me outside. I was the one who told my husband, to go ahead for his work as it was a rare opportunities for him. Closer to my due date, his boss asked him if he could go oversea as his company lack of manpower. I too, say its okay. I tried to be as understanding as much as i could, as i do not want to hinder with his career. But ended up, he branded me as a bad wife. When we had argument, he once pushed me which made me fall and luckily i did not suffered miscarriage. He told me that whatever he said and does to me, is i deserve it. When ever i have bruises from him being rough at me, i always covered up by lying to his parents/friends/my parents that i knock on to the drawer, i fell..
Am i a bad wife? Bad daughter in law? Because his mom never ask me do housework or cook, when i did his parents tell me not to? He degrade me, he scolded me and he uses his hand on me. I am really tired of this relationship. He told me, if i dont talk back or quarrel with him. He won't become like this and what i received from him is what i deserve. He expect me to be good, to keep quiet and to be understanding. I did all that, i kept mum about what happened from his family, i become understanding towards what he wanted, i took care of my child during my confinement while he went back to work because his boss need him during his paternity leave. He is dedicated towards his friend, his colleagues. I always try and try to be a good wife, so finally he could just treat me right without all these physical and verbally abuse from him. But the result is still the same, he told me I cannot be angry, if i am angry then i will received all these. So i should be emotionless? Is being angry is wrong?. I really don't know how i am feeling now. Depressed? Disappointed? Upset?
What have i done wrong to him that I received all these? Im so confused and tired.
Thanks for listening.. :)
- 2016-11-22Will you give your maid the wifi password?
Why and why not?
- 2016-11-22Hi mummies, which fish oil brands do your feed your lo?
- 2016-11-22Any reviews/comments on Learning Kidz at Tampines Plaza and Sparkletots at Blk 858 Tampines? Planning to put my daughter in pre-nursery/N1 in 2018.
- 2016-11-22Department Yearly Gathering. Budget is $30 Any recommendation of halal food buffet if can in town area. What would you suggest?? Need to get some ideas
- 2016-11-22Mummies, any review in yu guo tcm? And how much is the cost per visit? Any near north side or east side?
- 2016-11-22My LO kept digging her right ear but she did not scream or showed any signs of pain. I saw ear wax in her ear but did not dare to dig. Is there any way that I could ease her discomfort?
- 2016-11-22Any mummies in similar situation? I don't like to ask in laws for help to take care of lo because it's also a strain on them even if they say it's ok. On the other hand, I'm feeling very burnt out and hubby cannot really help due to working hours, how do you deal with it?
May i know where can i buy tandem twin stroller rain cover.
- 2016-11-22Anyone keen on this romper for baby girl?
Its brand new with tag.
Size 12-18mths old.
$10 including postage.
- 2016-11-22My LO is 10 months old now and I want to wean him off latching. How do I do that?
- 2016-11-22What supplements do you take while breastfeeding? Is it a must to take such supplements?
- 2016-11-22Looking for nanny at Bukit Purmei area, any recommendation?
- 2016-11-22Hi, i am planning to place my 2yrs plus old kid to playgroup (2hrs daily) next year. Any recommendation for centre in CCK?
- 2016-11-22How old is your LO when u start to pan fry fish or eggs or other food stuff for their meal ? Which type of oil do u use?
- 2016-11-22Any mummies staying in at the east deliver through subsidized at NUH? Especially those with more than 2 children at point of pregnancy. Is it manageable and worth it? Had so many bad experiences at KKH.
- 2016-11-22Asking subsidized mummies.. any of you goes for your first appointment on after 4mths pregnancy? How do you cope with the pregnancy without any obgyn consultation?
- 2016-11-23Hi mummies, any ideas how to minimise kids from getting sick in school? My infant joined the school two days and he is back with flu and slight fever! Told the teacher to ensure toddler wont be in contact with my son but they replied they try not to place them face to face-.- my boy has not complete his vaccination im so worried:(
- 2016-11-23Do your toddlers get nightmares? This week my 18 month old has been waking up saying No No No! Don't know what to do about it except comfort her, which sometimes takes a while before she goes back to sleep.
- 2016-11-23How do you encourage your toddler to use the potty? We've been able to successfully put her on the potty when she shows signs of pooing, but she still doesn't volunteer to go on her own. I think she still prefers to poop in her diaper. Any suggestions?
- 2016-11-23Anyone knows the rationale behind changing bottles after 6 months? Currently using Pigeon wide neck bottle and didn't change since Day 1, feeding majority ebm and sometimes fm. LO is 13 months (gasps!) is there any health concern?
- 2016-11-23Any good tingkat caterer to recommend for one pax? Thank you!
- 2016-11-23Anyone heard of the forest school in singapore by coach Darren? Should I send my Lo there? https://coachdarren.co/2016/11/22/fs-schedule-2017-term-1/
- 2016-11-23Is it necessary to pump and dump after a chest x ray?
- 2016-11-23May i know what kind/brand and how to cook pasta for 8 months lo
- 2016-11-23Hi mummies, my 3 month old suddenly prefers EBM than direct latching these past 2 weeks. She keeps rejecting to direct latch even when she's hungry but would happily drink EBM from the bottle. Any ideas why and suggestions to coax her back to direct latch?
- 2016-11-23Any good childcare to recommend in Jurong east area?
- 2016-11-23How do u cook peas for 6 months??
- 2016-11-23How to get baby to clean up her toys? What's the right age to start training her?
- 2016-11-23My 10month old baby will comfort herself to sleep by sucking on the back of her left hand. If i push her hand away, she will wake up / gets angry and all effort to make her sleep will have to restart all over again. How to get her to stop this habit of sucking her hand to sleep?
- 2016-11-23Are we able to start baby on stage 2 (6mths) formula milk when he is only 5mths 10days old? Baby hasnt start on solids yet.
- 2016-11-23Your parents came over after their work to help out & look after the grand child so u can bath & take your dinner. When baby wails & your hubby is frustrated & started screaming at your parents for the 1st time, what will u do? ;( 1st time & full time working mum
Hubby dislikes the idea of sending to infant care, to baby sitter nor engaging a maid. Its sort of driving me crazy as I am also having issues at work with a superior whos not in favour of the stuff i do, trying to pick on every single little thing. Superior does not have kids so have not been through this stage
- 2016-11-23Hi mummies what position is best for pregnant moms especially when trying to find a job in their first trimester? How do you find jobs? I'm afraid if i go for interview they wont hire me because of my pregnancy and no experience for long period. Wanted to find a new job as im expecting my #2. Reasons being i wanna have more income because when #2 arrives our finance will be tighter.
- 2016-11-23Hi, my baby is 5mths 2wks now. Is it too early to start weaning or i should wait till he is 6 mths old?
- 2016-11-23Do preggy go for facial? Any gd place to recommend? Skin condition has been very gd until pregnancy. Blackheads, whiteheads, red bumps all come out. Feeling annoyed or irritated about myself with all these impurities. Ohhh i have alrd done exfoliating, masking, hydrating etc. nth helps. Furthermore the face is quite dry now.
- 2016-11-23So we need to put baby's cereal like healthy times , happy baby, in the fridge upon opening ?
- 2016-11-23Baby sweats easily. He has red patches on his back. Which lotion is best to reduce those heat rash? Or is powder better?
- 2016-11-23Anyone tried liposuction? How much did it cost? Did it really work. I am desperate to lose weight.
- 2016-11-23Is it advisable to re-use an old playpen ( five years) passed down from sibling's daughter? Can a playpen be washed or cleaned? I am afraid washing the playpen will damage the materials.
- 2016-11-23Any mummies up at this timing? My LO having growth spout now.. not sleeping... keep wanting to eat.. and his eyes wide open..???
- 2016-11-23Whenever the bottle teat is close to LO's mouth, she will fake a vomit till she vomits out something. It doesn't happen everytime. Most of the time she's ok with it. I feed her when it is the next feeding time and sometime this happen i don't know why..
I'm trying to make my 4mths old sttn as i realised she keep drinking milk during wees hours so i try out if she really used to waking up n drink or she's really hungry.
Day time she's drinking 130-140ml 6feeds 3hrly last milk will be at 11pm.
Today will b my 1st day trying to pat her instead of giving her milk it works however she woke up every hr instead crying when i carried her she kept quiet eyes open throughout. Carried for at least 2hrs?
Am i doing the right things
- 2016-11-24Hi. Anyone using huggies gold pull up pants? Is it meant for baby girl as well?
- 2016-11-24Any one know if any nursing room at raffles place other than the one at One Raffles place? I'm on course today and I need the nursing room. Checking out in case it's occupied I have an alternative. Thx!
- 2016-11-24I know KKH is not pro-natural. They strap you to the bed. Insist on epidural from the moment you step in.
Which other government hospitals are pro-natural and has subsidized rates?
- 2016-11-24Hi, I am breastfeeding my LO but I am having a bad diarrhoea can i still be close to my LO as I know that diarrhoea can be spread. I don't dare to take any medication due to breadfeeding him. Any advice?
- 2016-11-24Can share how many ml/oz does your one month old baby drinking?
- 2016-11-24Hi, my wife has been diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago.. She's having treatment for almost 2 years, our sex life has been affected. I feel like something is missing..Am i thinking wrong or is it ok to feel this way?Thanks
- 2016-11-24For FM do you discard it one month upon opening? Or ok to give some allowance? I store the tin in Ziplock bag upon opening. Currently feeding BM and FM and it always takes more than a month to finish one tin.
- 2016-11-24Drop sides or fixed cots? For safety reasons which would be recommended? I have the impression that drop side cots does stand a risk for the baby and in some countries, drop side cots are banned. But I am seeing a lot of drop side cots in Singapore like those 4-1 or 5-1 types.
I believe we should not compromise safety over convienence
- 2016-11-24Hi mummies, any of u has a lobang fr korean set spectra servicing and medela PISA servicing?
Bingbling doesnt service korean set pumps for spectra and medela service centre is nt providing servicing for phased out PISA.
- 2016-11-24If the child care of your elder boy is full and does not have vacancies till 2018. Would you wait or look for another school? SAHM.
- 2016-11-24Any one train baby to slp on their own when they keep fussing to be carried to slp? Mine used to be able to doze off sometimes on his own, but ever since 4 months n bout it sickness which resulted in him being more cranky , we just gave in n carried him more often. I try letting him cry it out but he just scream n shrieked till voice hoarse
- 2016-11-24Which school in pasir ris better elias park or parkview primary school?
- 2016-11-24Hi parents, did your set a time table for your kids? Can anyone share how your arrange your kids timetable ? My kids are 5+ and 7+ now.
- 2016-11-24just to check, if ur kid get 197 for psle, will u advise ur kid to go neighbourhood Express stream or a better school but normal stream?
- 2016-11-24My LO is 1 month 3 days and I am breastfeeding him. But he will wake up 1 hr later for the next feeding. Is it not normal that he is waking up every 1 hr for bf? I latch him for 20 mins and make sure he released the nipple and dose off then I put him down.
- 2016-11-24My 9 months old lo usually sleeps around 11:30pm to 1am which is quite late. His last nap is usually around 5 to 6pm plus. Then he will stay awake all the way till bedtime. I have to pat him to sleep as he don't know how to self soothe. Sometimes he will sleep after having his last milk feed.
Have tried to put him to bed earlier like 9:30pm but he refused to sleep. On few rare occasions he will sleep at 10:30pm when he gets tired but will wake up at around 2am for a milk feed.
Any mummy got any idea to improve his sleeping habit? Thanks.
- 2016-11-24Do you have any recommended places to learn baby massage techniques? Thank you.
- 2016-11-24My boy is 8+ mths already and he still reject solid food like puree / instant cereal / blended porridge. I am so worried seeing him cry every solid feeding. I try not to force feed. I stretch his milk feeding time to 5 or even 6 hrs and try feeding with puree food first but it doesn't help either.
He lost so much weight and dropped to10 percentile.
- 2016-11-25I am considering between munchkin or Philip avent brand for baby bottle drying rack. I find the spacing between the poles pretty narrow to hang 4 bottles in a single row. Anyone had any experience or advice on this?
- 2016-11-25Hi mummies n daddies,
Any bakers to intro???
Cake n mini steam cake
- 2016-11-25Mummies who've used Bellamys organic and Nan optipro for your LOs, any reviews? LO is 3 weeks old and on Nan but thinking of switching!
- 2016-11-25Anyone tried cooking quinoa for toddler of 2.5 years? Any recipe for sharing?
- 2016-11-25Mummies, want to seek advice from all of you. My gal has been fever for the past 4 days from 3pm, 1am and 4am. Fever ranging from 37.5 to 38.9. Strangest thing is that every morning till before 3pm, she is fine and active. Why is the fever starts at certain timing only? Check with the PD, PD don't actually know why my gal is like that, just said that my gal is fighting with the flu virus. So not sure is it something else besides just flu.
- 2016-11-25How many nursing bottles on average do i need to get for NB? Assuming that I do mixes- latching and bottle feeding along the way?
- 2016-11-25Do i need to add supplements (like DHa drops) to my toddler's diet once she transitions from formula to fresh milk?
- 2016-11-25Hi, need advise on good holiday destination with two kids aged 3.5 yrs and 11 months old. More relaxing kind with less sightseeing.
- 2016-11-25BN Apron. $8 and price includes postage ($1.20). Self collect Aljunied MRT and postage will be deducted. I have one green apron same design brand new too.
- 2016-11-25May i noe wat is the most effective way to cure mouth ulcer? My gal bite her tougue n had a big ulcer on her tougue.. medicine given to her work quite slow n she keep crying cos it painful... she is 21months btw... thks in adv
- 2016-11-25Anybody who gave birth early 2016 and now pregnant again? How do you handle the situation?
- 2016-11-25Hi, Im going overseas with my 10 month old baby soon, for 1 week. Need advice on packing list and also food preparation for little one during trip. Seems so daunting :(
- 2016-11-26With a score of 190 for psle .. which will u opt for? Express stream for a not so ideal sch or Normal Academic for a better school?
- 2016-11-26Hi, any mummies encounter this on their LO head and neck. Is like red patches, don't know is it rashes or what. It have been there for like 2 weeks..
- 2016-11-26Is it normal for a 19 months old toddler to start throwing tantrums when she cannot get her way? My LO has recently been more temperamental and likes to throw tantrums when we do not give in to her. She will yell and cry loudly and wants to lie down on the floor even when we are outside. Could share how do you deal with such situations?
- 2016-11-26Can you Bring a baby for gold class movie?
- 2016-11-26Anybody brought your children (6 n below) to Chiangmai in December? How cold will it be? I've checked the weather forecast.. night time can be as low as 15 degrees . Jus wanna bring enough warm
Clothing for children in case it gets too cold cos both my kids have sensitive nose to cold.
- 2016-11-26What kind of job can a stay at home mom do? Currently taking care of my almost 6 month old daughter. I feel like doing something else than just taking care of a baby. If you're a SAHWM, please share! :)
- 2016-11-26Which brand of Honey is recommended for 1 year & above ?
How many times can it be taken a day?
Whats the dosage?