Anyone tried liposuction? How much did it cost? Did it really work. I am desperate to lose weight.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Liposuction can remove the fat cells permanently whereas diet and exercise reduces the size of the fat cells. BUT you CAN ALWAYS GROW the fat cells back easily. It is a surgery and poses risk and there are some who died from it (yes in sg quite a few years ago). If successfully, yes it's v fast effect and I guess u should get skin tuck like those extreme makeover reality shows? But if u do watch those extremes makeove, u will realize that ALL of them will still go through the exercise, eating healthy thingy caz that is really the way to go forward, day in day out. I gained 20+ from pregnancy (excluding baby's weight). I went to Marie France for abt 3 months, abt 2 times a wk. lost abt 8kg. Along the way exercise, control diet a little and breastfeed. Now 8months pp, I left w 1-2kg from pre-pregnancy weight. Marie France was effective and can burn a bit of a hole in ur pocket alrdy. I chose slimmin centres as I wanted additional help and couldn't last long jogging as a heavy person

Read more

Liposuction surgery is a medical procedure in which fat is removed from the body using a suction device. This type of surgery is typically used to improve the appearance of the body, but it can also be used to remove excess fat from the body in order to improve health. Liposuction surgery is usually performed on an outpatient basis, meaning that the patient does not have to stay in the hospital overnight. Recovery time from liposuction surgery is typically short, and patients can usually return to their normal activities within a few days. Get more info at https://www.bestliposuctionindelhi.com

Read more

Definitely a no no for me. Too much risk involved for the sake of losing weight. After weighing the pros and cons is ot really worth it? Use the bacj to basic method. Eat healthy, drink healthy, exercise. Many people are unaware that more then 50 percent of losing weight is the food we eat, only a minimal percentage has to do with exercise.

Read more

No foolproof method to slimming down or removing body fats. You have to keep returning to do liposuction. The risk it carries is also quite high. Exercise and diet is the way to go though it takes time and has to be consistent. Least you slim down more uniformly. Go for MMA or Muay Thai if you really want an all out kickass full body workout.

Read more

Hi mummy..U don't have to do liposuction even if r desperate to lose weight. It's expensive and the procedure may not be safe n the after effect is unbearable. My friend's mum did this and it was so torturing for her. I tried some other methods to lose weight and it works. U don't even have to starve.

Read more
VIP Member

I'd say the best way to do it is just healthy eating and exercise. No matter what procedures you do or what supplements you take, there's no 100% guarantee that they work permanently or will have no adverse effects years later!

You can try ask Xiaxue. She did liposuction after giving birth.

7y ago

Haha!!

thanks