Can share how many ml/oz does your one month old baby drinking?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when my boy was a month old, he drank only 30ml every 2 hours. he was born at 2.5kg. nurses in KKH gave me this formula Weight x 150 / 8 to calculate how much to give him. even till now, my boy is 5months old and rarely hits 750ml a day. his required amount is about 1000ml. but he's happy and healthy and growing well so don't stress too much because every baby is different. :)

Read more

Hey any of the mommas know about how many scoops you put in each bottle and how much water my little one drink anywhere between 4-6 oz and thats with eating cereal and baby food she is 6 months do you think im putting to much formal? Or to much water can anyone help this mamma out thanks

Super Mum

Mine was drinking 40-60ml every 2-3 hours. There's no right number here as each baby is different so I think it's best to just feed on demand ie feed when baby cries and stop when baby refuses to continue drinking

my LO at 1mth old drank very little... like 50ml the most. he was not a heavy drinker till he weaned off bm at 15mth... now he is unstoplable at 220ml per feed every 3hrs ... excluding solid

At 1 month old, ahaha my lo drank 90ml. Thats a lot i know. On an average 1 month old babies drink about 750ml per day . It is a gauge for babies 1 month to 6 months old.

My 1 month girl drank 100/110 ml every 2hrs. I was worried that she is overfeeding. At 5 weeks, she passed the 5kg mark!

VIP Member

90-100 ml every 2 hours for breast milk. 80ml formula about 2.5-3 hours (night feeding)

VIP Member

At 1 month old he drink about 100ml . Born a big baby so PD advise to give more intake.

8y ago

2-3hrs apart

VIP Member

I was breastfeeding my LO and he drinks approximately 30-50 ml every 3/4 hours

VIP Member

When my boy was 1 month old - he was only drinking breastmilk 30-50ml 2-3hrly