Hi, my wife has been diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago.. She's having treatment for almost 2 years, our sex life has been affected. I feel like something is missing..Am i thinking wrong or is it ok to feel this way?Thanks

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there. I think that it is normal for u to sill want to have a human sexual connection with ur wife. U did not mention how is has been affected but i think that because ur wie is undergoing treatment, it might be tough on her physically and she may or may not feel as comfortable in her own skin - not sure how she has adjusted to life. But it is important that both of u work things out but go slow and see how u want to live life with and beyond this episode. Because at the end of the day, it could be the precious time left or the manny years still ahead - so whichever, have to try to adjust to live life well. Go slow and go via more affectionate ways like long hug and cuddles and just enjoy each other in each other's arms. Slowly work up

Read more

There is nothing wrong to think that way, your feelings is yours and yours only. What is crucial is not letting your feelings dictate your actions. Stay focus on her recovery, whatever it is you have both hands to make it work ;)

Read more

thanks