Mummies, want to seek advice from all of you. My gal has been fever for the past 4 days from 3pm, 1am and 4am. Fever ranging from 37.5 to 38.9. Strangest thing is that every morning till before 3pm, she is fine and active. Why is the fever starts at certain timing only? Check with the PD, PD don't actually know why my gal is like that, just said that my gal is fighting with the flu virus. So not sure is it something else besides just flu.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Usually from my understanding, fever tend to rise from the afternoon and gets higher throughout the night. In the morning the fever generally goes down and at times goes away. I would not worry much about it. The timings you stated is pretty common for a fever to spike up.

Actually it's quite common temperature spikes later part of the day. Somehow the body gets warmer at night and worst when they are sleeping in the middle of the night. So just continue to monitor her and feed her the necessary fever reducer medicine

I used water pillows to help transfer the heat. Switch over once the water pillow is warm. This helped keeping my boy’s temperature Low

thanks