Hi, Im going overseas with my 10 month old baby soon, for 1 week. Need advice on packing list and also food preparation for little one during trip. Seems so daunting :(

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Make a list of everyday items that you would use. Multiply in the number of days you be away. If you will be at a hotel, there would be laundry service, would be good idea to send for laundry as sometimes LO will use more clothes due to certain food mishaps or poop mishaps. Additional items u would need to add on is medication. If you have extras, you can pack them, or you can also visit a doc to let them know you will be travelling they get prepare a set of medication for you.

Read more

Here are additional things I would pack besides clothing/diaper/food: Stroller Baby carrier or sling Car seat Teething stuff (biscuits, necklace, chew toys) Pacifier x 3 Medicine Doctor prescription – In case you need to purchase more when you get there Child’s favourite blanket / soft toy Baby swaddle blanket Muslin cloth for shading stroller A small book Toys Travel adapter (for foreign country)

Read more

Do remember to bring a copy of birth certificate and health booklet. Prepare a note of the nearest hospital/clinic. Food wise, I bought a wide variety of Japanese ready food from Meidi-Ya supermarket at Liang Court. I also prepared my own water kettle. Rule of thumb: always bring more.

Read more

Few things i take with me, medicines, thermometer, wet wipes, dry food or bottled food, teether, teething gel, for food ill stick with the pouch type. Lighter in weight and easier to feed compared to the bottle ones.

VIP Member

For food packing I recommend packing all the bottled/ jar food. Our baby loves Bellamy brand. Mummy also loves it as it is organic.

thanks