theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for September 2016
- 2016-09-19Can i do carrot and apple mix n blend to feed my lo. Is it ok. Thank u
- 2016-09-19Can i do carrot and apple mix n blend to feed my LO? Is it ok? Thank u.
- 2016-09-19Just for sharing. Good deal for daddies or mummies who want to bring their partner out for a meal absolutely free.
So redeem today if u are keen and enjoy the meal.
- 2016-09-19To secure a confinement lady, how do u ladies make the deposit ? Need to make deposit first before it can be considered confirm or?
- 2016-09-19Hi! Just wondering if anybody experienced the same as my LO. Somehow after eating codfish, my LO's whole body including the her head will smell really fishy the next day.
Should this be a concern? ?
- 2016-09-19Just wondering how do you parents feed/wean your LO when they have yet to sit upright unsupported? I see that many people have posted that they started on solids at 4.5mth at 5mths etc... were your LOs already sitting upright? Or where did you place ur LO in order to try feeding her/him? Doc was telling me to start on solids only after she can sit upright because you dont want the child to choke. thanks.
- 2016-09-19Any dry cough remedies for pregnant ladies?
- 2016-09-19Hi, is listening to classical music good for unborn baby? I am currently going 8 months. But everytime when i listen to the classical music I fall asleep. Don't know if baby is listening or sleeping with me? So now I choose to watch drama to ease my boredom. My mom told me my baby will come out to be a fan of drama if I keep watching. Haiz..
- 2016-09-19Anyone can share their flight experience with their babies? Feeling nervous abt bringing my 7mo on a 6hr flight soon. Can they actually sleep?
- 2016-09-19I prepared 60ml of mix vegetable and fruit puree. I placed it in a air tight container. Then i put in e fridge not freezer. Upon feeding i took out the container to thawn uding hot water in a bowl. After that 30ml balanced puree i put back in e fridge. Am i doing the right thing.
- 2016-09-19Hi Mummies and Daddies, LO Food recipes for share- have you tried making Egg Custard for your LO, I did and my LO love it a lot. Suitable for baby 1 years and above , when they started solid and not allergy to Egg. Have time do give it a try- Enjoy and have fun...
- 2016-09-19Whats the shelf life for puree if i keep in fridge and freezer
- 2016-09-19How did you become a KOL?
- 2016-09-19I wish to sign up a play group for my 18mths at Punggol Sengkang area. Any recommendation?
- 2016-09-19Is Heguru better or Shincida? I prefer less pressurising approach for both adult and kid.
- 2016-09-19May i know how to thaw frozen puree cubes fast (not the overnight method)? I tried to put a little hot water and kept stirring and place in bottle warmer. Is this ok?
- 2016-09-19Hi all moms, need some advice on toddler and new sibling issue. I just gave birth to a baby girl and is still 10 days, doing confinement now. While in the hospital, my 2yo had been kissing and hugging and wants to carry the new sibling but after i returned home, until now, he's been quite violent towards the baby. I do not know whether is his stubborness or whether if he understands what we say when we told him we love him and meimei. The things he did were, he tried to poke meimei's eyes, he hit her head and pull her hair and tried to push her while the sister is lying on our lap. My mom suffered a number of hit in order to protect the sister. We did use the tactic of saying meimei bought this for u, meimei wants mommy to let you have this cake, but still as usual. Before I gave birth, i will always be there to bring him to and from school but now under confinement, i cant really 'go out' so if i were to bring my son to sch as usual, it's not a very big deal right? And also, breastfeeding the sister but my son still latching until i gave birth. Now got milk le, he drinks from my boob and rejects formula. I also told him 1 side is meimei and 1 side is korkor, but sometimes he insists to drink from the other side, hence, my NB got his flu and cough. I have been rejecting him and scolding him more than usual but if he doesn't try to hit the sister, i wouldn't scold him also. Can advise how to deal with this so called jealousy towards new sibling? TIA.
- 2016-09-19Hi, is it okay for not having any full month celebration for my LO? But I will pray my ancestors at the temple.
- 2016-09-19To bless.. Self collect at Taman Jurong ...
- 2016-09-19May i know what kind of water to use to make fm when overseas? Do we boil tap water and let it cool or can we get mineral water off the shelves?
- 2016-09-19Do you have any recommendation on dentist that see babies & toddlers? Preferably a dentist that is experienced & patient to young children. TIA
- 2016-09-19Are some mothers jealous of their daughters?
Would like to know when do we have to stop burping for our child?
- 2016-09-20My 1 month old baby still has jaundice. He suckles very weak n always doze off.
How to strengthen his suckle?
- 2016-09-20What is baby led weaning? How do I go about it?
- 2016-09-20Nanny or maid to look after LO is best?
- 2016-09-20Item 1: Fisher price activity table (sounds not functioning properly but everything still usable -- $10
Item 2: Fisher price rocker(need to replace battery for the vibration function)(abit dirty but washable) --$25
Item 3: Fisher price walker (used a few times only) $30
Deal at taman jurong/ kang ching road. Take all for $55.
- 2016-09-20Feeling worried. Doesnt feel pregnant now. Feels like tummy is less bloated and doesnt hav much morning sickness or nausea. In my 8th weeks now. Will only be seeing gynae this weekend. Had quite a bad menses cramp last week. Anyone encountered such experience before?
- 2016-09-20Can this mundella yogurt for 11month old baby? I know there's mundella yogurt for baby.
- 2016-09-20Any good bakery to recommend? I would like to get a cake for my girl's birthday celebration in her childcare.
- 2016-09-20Where can I buy the mat that baby Avery is lying on? Anyone know ?
- 2016-09-20Feeling really sad. I used to be an oversupply as I don't latch at all for my first born.
Now I'm latching my second born and I can't seem to respond to the pump. Output even though no latch no pump for 5 hours plus output only 20ml, baby is 1 mth old. Breasts feel empty and very soft too.
Very worried I can't sustain my supply when I go back to work next yr.
- 2016-09-20Do you feel uncomfortable when tourists take photos and videos on your child during a holiday?
- 2016-09-20Does your child use reusable diapers, and what is a good brand?
- 2016-09-20Selling 2 tin of Similac total comfort stage 2 at $100.
I also have a open tin for blessing too.
self collect at sengkang/punggol/hougang/buangkok
self collect at tampines (saturday)
- 2016-09-20Cant wait to watch your own reality show soon Xiaxue! Just a random question: Would you rather change a diaper on a moving train or eat baby food for a week?
- 2016-09-20What are your view on using yaolan for day and night time sleeping? What are the pros and cons and are you for it?
- 2016-09-20I realized my lo will always get shocked by himself while sleeping and both his legs and hands will "jump" up.
He's 55days old. This has been happening for quite long already.
Tried swaddling him but he refused and will cry.
Very worry he will grow up with being timid.
Is it normal?
- 2016-09-20I am 1 month away from giving birth. I am worry that I will not have enough breast milk for my baby. Any food which I can eat now to boost my milk supply? Is buying other mummy's bm safe for baby to drink?
- 2016-09-20Would like to check where can I bring my lo 9 months who has got eczema to test for his allergy?
- 2016-09-21Brand new unopened Similac stage 1 going for $20.. Exp in 2018
- 2016-09-21Selling my nan optipro 1 3/4 tin at $25 or exchange for one tin of karicare goat milk follow up~ Anyone interested ?
- 2016-09-21Can anyone advise if red date tea can be consumed during menstruation or if it should be after our period has ended? Thanks!
- 2016-09-21Has anyone ever use this earmuff for baby?
I'm tempted to buy, just thinking if he can sleep/rest better in crowded places (malls, outdoor)? Or should i just live without it?
- 2016-09-21What wet wipes do u use to clean surfaces that baby (less than 1yo) will come into contact with?
- 2016-09-21Selling yao lan. Free baby one extra netting. As good as new. Self collect at Taman Jurong.
- 2016-09-21I am going for my virginal swap test. May I know how it feels like? I heard some say that it hurts. Which make me worry and scared.
- 2016-09-21Hi parents, my 18mo is teething. Having mild fever & diarrhea. Can I give her ibuprofen/panadol or both? What's the dosage? TIA
- 2016-09-21Baby is currently 5.5 months old and is rejecting bottle feeding of expressed bm. He just had his 2 teeth erupted through the gums. Yet to start solids. Is this normal and what can be done to encourage bottle feed as a working mum? TIA!
- 2016-09-21Anyone know what this might be? It's like little bumps and will develop into a small blister. Does not seem to be causing pain or itch to the baby. Only in this localised area. Any remedies? TIA
- 2016-09-21Hi mummies, can anyone advice how to remedy neck rash? I read online, keep it dry at all times but its quite hard. There is some kind of fluid or infection on the neck. Thanks !
- 2016-09-21When should I start to drink coconut water?
Can I drink those in can type or must be fresh coconut?
How many times a week should I drink coconut water?
I don't know when to start and what type of coconut should I drink. Green or brown?
- 2016-09-21I wish to bring my LO to a cruise ship on his 1st bday. However he has eczema and can't eat cereal, spinach and broccoli. But can eat porridge with fish, pork and orange type of veg. What kind of meals is suitable which I can prepare onboard? And also, must I bring a rice cooker or appliance along? Think I can only bring vegetable. Raw meat will be a problem to store.
- 2016-09-21For those who babywear, how do u travel overseas in taxis with a baby? Do you really bring carseat along?
- 2016-09-21I am gg overseas for 11 days soon (without baby). Baby has always been on breastmilk so far. But due to a recent bout of illness, I'm not able to stock up enough frozen bm to last my whole trip. Based on my calculation, she will need 6 x 150ml per 24 hours - so I should need about 66 packs. but I'm possibly only able to store about 50 packs. So, very reluctantly, I think I'll need to introduce fm for 1 feed per day. which brand should I try? And how do I intro fm? If I only want to substitute 1 feed/day, how much should I feed her?
- 2016-09-22Estimated due date
- 2016-09-22Anyone know what's the below pic on my baby?
How to cure it?
- 2016-09-22Any school or place that I can bring my 9 months old lo to learn and play ?
- 2016-09-22Mummy who loves to bring your kids for outdoor activities, Punggol Marina has this Go Kart for kids/toddler. $6 for 15mins ride. Parents can use remote control to control the car or if your kids are older enough they can ride them self. My boy enjoy himself so much until don't want to leave.
- 2016-09-22Is it safe to apply body slimming gel if I am breastfeeding? Would like to target my arms, tummy and thighs. Thanks!
- 2016-09-22Hi mummies and daddies,
May i chk if you have any reviews for Caelum Junior Binchang , MMI Kovan, Elfa Serangoon and Besthesda kindy Bukit Arang? Much appreciated:))) Thanks!
- 2016-09-22Anyone recommend Yishun Dr Chen Lin Han?
Is his delivery fees expensive?
- 2016-09-22My baby is 9 weeks old and she's formula fed. Just a couple of days ago, her milk intake greatly reduced to 450-540ml per day instead of the usual 720-810ml. Her poop is normal and She's always sleepy throughout the day and night. Any ideas?
- 2016-09-22Need some advice on car seat as it's my first time using it.
- do all car seats have expiry date? I've got an Inglesina Marco Polo from my brother in law (think he bought it in 2010) but can't seem to find the manufacturing or expiry date. Anyone know where I can find it?
- any advice if car seats should be placed on the left or right, or it doesn't matter?
- 2016-09-22Hi can Babies Eat Liver? If yes what type of liver i can feed to my baby? Liver has detoxification function. Will it contains harmful substances? Also the poultry meat now is not safe to eat as in the way they were raised. Surprisingly it is recommended by SGH. Please advice thanks. http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/healthyliving/childrenhealth/Pages/Sample-Menus-for-the-Growing-Baby.aspx
- 2016-09-22Hi all, my hubby always have headache when he is not doing anything so we tot of going to see TCM. Is Ma Guang good? Anyone have good encounters at Ma Guang? Or any good TCM to recommend in the west area?
- 2016-09-22What are some of the things we can do at home to prep our toddlers for childcare?
- 2016-09-22My boy gets nightmares at night and reduced appetite and fear of shower now after starting school. It's been almost a week and i am so close to withdrawing him!! He is 2yrs old. It really is not normal right?
- 2016-09-22What kind of activities can we do to teach Mandarin to young kids below 1yr old?
- 2016-09-22Are flashcards really good and effective? I just bought a whole set of them and can't wait to start on it.
- 2016-09-22What was the first solid food that you introduce to your LO & how did you make it?
- 2016-09-22When do we start disciplining our kids? And what method is good? My baby is going to be 9 months. Is it too early?
- 2016-09-22Do you use baby walker for your baby and Why yes and why no ?
- 2016-09-22I just given birth 1 day ago. My LO not latching well so i want to pump my milk out and feed her using the bottle. But i dont know the steps.
Do i pump 1hr in advance before LO feed? If so, do i keep the milk in the freezer immediately or the normal fridge area? How to thaw it and make sure the milk is good for LO?
- 2016-09-22My 3 year old is going to sleep later and later every day and as a result wakes up later too. he used to go to sleep at 9, then it became 10, and today it's 12am! He goes to childcare so nap is between 1-3, 2hrs as max. I've tried everything I can - starting his routine earlier, putting my foot down and refusing any more songs/stories, rewards in the morning, scare tactics, draw him a schedule, etc. But nothing seems to work and he just doesn't want to sleep! he knows how to turn on the lights when I switch them off, he knows how to let himself out when I lock him in, he doesn't get scared when we scold him. I'm seriously getting very frustrated! someone please help!!!
- 2016-09-22Hi all, just curious , may I check with u if any of your lo taking this kind of snacks and does it cause allergy reaction to your lo who got eczema ?
- 2016-09-23Hi mummies, any review on Joovy balloon lightweight stroller? Is it good?
- 2016-09-23Hi, I am currently 33 weeks my baby is weighing 2.2kg is it counted as big baby? I ask my gynae he was saying everything is perfect. I don't know what is the normal weight for a baby at 33 weeks. I am going for normal delivery afraid that if baby is too big I may end up having a hard time giving birth or having a complication.
- 2016-09-23Hi parents!
Any recommended hair salons for babies/toddlers?
- 2016-09-23Hi, may I know where can I make Indonesia Visa for my Myanmar helper? Wanted to bring her to Batam...thanks. :)
- 2016-09-23Hi parents whom lo has eczema , can share with me what shampoo you are using for your lo?
I am currently using baby seba med... I just change , I was using Gaia shampoo but Pd ask me to change to this~
- 2016-09-23Selling away BN baby gift set @ $12.
Self collect at Tampines central.
Or postage to be advise on the price.
- 2016-09-23Selling BN Avent feeding bottle 1 pc @ $10
Self collect at Tampines central or
Postage to be advise upon checking.
- 2016-09-23Hi mummies, I'm an oversupply mum but i don't eat alot, maybe one day 1 meal or if have time, will be 2 meal. Will it affect my baby? Cause i breastfeed her but she doesn't seem to grow bigger. Her birth weight was 4.6kg. Within a month she gained 700g which is at a slow paced. Is it because my milk is not fatty enough to make her gain more? Thank you.
- 2016-09-23Hi mummies, how to cook salmon for 8+ m old baby? Any recipe ?
- 2016-09-23How do we calculate pumping intervals? Frm start or end of pump?
- 2016-09-23My LO just fell of the bed while his napping! What should I do? Super super heart pain.
- 2016-09-23What do u teach your 7mth old child? Is there any programme or etc?
- 2016-09-23Hi mummies, why baby's finger skin peel?
- 2016-09-23Any Tingkat company delivers to punggol area for dinner after 6 pm ? I heard a lot deliver dinner super early like 3 pm + onwards.
- 2016-09-23I am in my third trimester, I had a very bad toothache. I had it during my first and second trimester. How do I stop the pain.. I had taken panadol because the pain is really unbearable. But medicine like not taking effect. The pain still there... pls help...
- 2016-09-23Very anxious. Tmr first time I need to bring my two kids out alone cos my elder child (5 years old) needs to attend enrichment classes and my hubby is not in Singapore. Out for work trip. No other help. Need to be out from morning 830 to afternoon 3pm. I wonder how to go toilet alone with a 5 year-old and a 10 month-old who can't walk yet :( dunno if this is a silly question but I can't possibly ask my 5 years old to keep an eye on my baby in stroller.
- 2016-09-23Any recommendations for potty? My gal is 9mo but recently always poo only when I open up her diapers so mil and mom told me to potty train her for big business. Not sure which potty to get. Are those music ones necessary ? Or the simple traditional kind will do?
- 2016-09-23LO is 25 days now and my milk output is only about a total of 2 ounce (on good days). Is there any way to increase my breast milk supply?
- 2016-09-24I understand during pregnancy our body will be more heaty. How to reduce the heat from body?
- 2016-09-24Hi is it ok to switch baby milk powder to another brand? I am overseas now and i think my milk powder is running out! What shd i do?
- 2016-09-24How old can babies start to go into public swimming pool?
- 2016-09-24Mummies who bring LO overseas. Do u bring any portable tub or pail for shower and wipe down purpose? Any advice on how to go about cleaning LO when overseas? Seems like there is a lot of things to bring.
- 2016-09-24Drypers Size S baby outgrown $11. I have 2 packs take both for $20 FCFS Sengkang
- 2016-09-24Any mummies used cetephil and Johnson baby washcloth before? Saw it at Watson and NTUC. Is it reusable and useful when on holidays?
- 2016-09-24Is it alright to feed baby with 2 different brands of rice cereals concurrently? My baby's IFC will be feeding her cerelac whilst I intend to give her something else back at home. Is it okay for me to do that? What are the brands you would recommend for a 6mo, first solids? Thanks!
- 2016-09-24wts preloved electric yaolan
I bought it from another nice mummy but used it less than 10 times as my silly girl dont like it
Selling at $100, collection at Yishun Mrt or if stay around near yishun, we might be able to bring to your house at our convenience.
- 2016-09-24Where to buy caps only for my pigeon bottles? I lost the caps :(