What are your view on using yaolan for day and night time sleeping? What are the pros and cons and are you for it?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Yao Lan is a life saver for my baby during the first few months and even now. My nieces all slept in Yao Lan before until about a year old plus and nothing is wrong. Their head shape is even nicer and rounder :) However I don't use the auto swinging of the electric Yao Lan as I am worried baby will get used to it. I will use my hands to shake the baby to sleep in Yao Lan and then stop when she goes into deep sleep. If I see her waking up or moving before her nap time is up I will shake a bit again not too hard. But at night I don't use Yao Lan as I want her to be able to sleep on bed too and it is easier for me to ensure her safety in bed at night. Once baby knows how to flip then you must always monitor them when they sleep in Yao Lan. I know PD is against Yao Lan but personally I think as long as we are careful it is fine because even in bed babies also can fall off or get SIDS.

Read more

To get the most out of your binoculars, you need to adjust them to fit your eyes. Start by adjusting the focus on each eyepiece. https://howtousebinoculars.com/best-nikon-binoculars/

My son happen to dislike to sleep yao lan at times ~ he will only sleep in the afternoon in yao lan and at night he prefer to sleep on bed ~