Where to buy caps only for my pigeon bottles? I lost the caps :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummies, thanks for the replies. Just to share, Pigeon replied my email very promptly but i missed that hence this late share. The transparent cap can be purchased at their office directly. But only during office hours mon to fri. office address: Pigeon Singapore Pte Ltd 84 Genting Lane, #04-07, CityNeon Design Centre Singapore 349584 Office hours: Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM Closed from 12:00PM to 14:00PM during lunch hours Closed on Saturday, Sunday & PH

Read more

Hi do u mean the cap as in below picture? I found it on carousell , just Search for pigeon caps. If you can't find caps on its own maybe consider buying a new bottle at a cheap price on carousell. You can also call up pigeon Singapore to ask? 65411700 [email protected]

Post reply image
8y ago

yes, this is the cap im referring to. i dropped them an email yesterday but guess have to wait until working day then i'll get a response. Thanks for replying :)

Oh no..i like your question. Haha i always lose my cap bottles too. Never thought if they could be purchased separately. Anyway, if you do get an answer please share them here on parent town. :)

8y ago

Hahaha to be honest, i just let it be. I must say im pretty a qin chai mum. Or if others say bo chap, in my term im a ruggard mum. Thats all. :) till date i just follow. Instinct. Dump in the bag slots. Lol

I am not sure if this is the one but I found this on gmarket. U can give it a try - otherwise I really don't think they sell it separately. All the best in ur search

Post reply image
8y ago

Thanks for your reply. the cap im finding is the one the other user replied below. im trying my luck with pigeon via email n hopefully they'll reply me soon.

Kiddy palace