Can i do carrot and apple mix n blend to feed my LO? Is it ok? Thank u.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes u can. U can mix anything u want (within the scope of the foods baby can eat), once they have become familiar to food, u can try any combination to give them a boost of new mixed flavors :) some pple use it to encourage baby to eat more of the food they don't like. Some of the store bought purées are also mixed vegetables/fruits - so yar, go ahead and try things out w baby

Read more

Yes you definitely can. in fact you can mix blend anything but just be aware some veg/fruits take a longer time, some take shorter time. Those with different timing you can steam blend separately then mix.

VIP Member

Yes you can! But offer them separately first and take note whether LO has any adverse reactions :) If there's nothing then you can go ahead and mix them, but do steam/boil the carrots first!

Hi! It is fine if you r worried about feeding e mixture together.. :) Sometimes i feed pumpkin n pear mix too.. LoL

Definitely ok but pls make sure baby has tried both foods separately before n encountered no sensitivity to the food

carrot and apple is a good mix! lo should love it :)

VIP Member

yes :) definitely ok. sweet mixture!

Super Mum

Yup! deffinately.. best of luck- A

VIP Member

yup! why not!