Hi all, just curious , may I check with u if any of your lo taking this kind of snacks and does it cause allergy reaction to your lo who got eczema ?

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I have let my baby tried such food pouch before once but she did not have any allergy reaction. But every baby is different. If you tried once and baby has allergy reaction stop feeding this and try again maybe in a few months time. For babies with eczema the reasons behind it may be due to environment or food or even genes. I suggest you bring baby down to Kkh for allergy test to rule out the things baby should not be exposed to. http://www.kkh.com.sg/Services/Children/AllergyService/Pages/Home.aspx I will also try to avoid giving food pouch to my baby as these food pouch sometimes contain unnecessary sugars and you do not know the contents going in it. It is better to have home cook meals for babies as much as possible especially if they have eczema.

Read more
VIP Member

It differs for different baby. The best way you can find out is to give your LO and small test and wait to see if there is any allergic reaction to it

I suggest for you to get the skin prick test to find out the underlying cause. I did mine at kkh and found out that he is allergic to eggs.

No issues to me till now. Except for the heat. So I wear loose clothing for him all times.

VIP Member

no problem for my lo