Any school or place that I can bring my 9 months old lo to learn and play ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby currently 7 mths is taking music lessons at kindermusik with love studios at United square with teacher KC. Previously we were with teacher shauna at Katong Village but KV is too far for us so we switched. Both teachers are good. We went for trial with little splashes swim school at Siglap. The coach was gd but again it was too far so we are going for ad hoc classes until we can one which is comparable. We will be trying out swimming concierge ( but for them will be at public pool) in oct. I also brought my LO to musical monkeys but I didn't like it so much. Every lesson is $30. And is pay whenever you want to attend. I've also arranged for my LO to attend a few other trial classes in October - baby sensory class at Suntec - Julia Gabriel ( sign up for forum hip kids club to get free trial) - Gymboree - my gym

Read more
8y ago

Btw, we have also signed up for term class with brainfit ( unlike heguru or shicida which focus on right brain. Brainfit is developing the whole brain) but my LO is too young can only start when he turns 9mth old

Hi what kind of classes are you keen on? I like Kindermusik with Love studios. They have two schools one at Rochester and a new one at United Square. Teacher Shauna is such a hit with all kids. Full term course is $308 with a one time $38 Reg fee. I went to Sparkanauts at Safra Toa Payoh for trial class last Saturday. It was very intense. A lot of activities packed for the babies. I think it will help in their physical strength a lot but I found the flashcards section a bit too abrupt but it is one of the few gym school with flashcards segment. I got my trial class at $38 only during one of those baby learning fairs. I am intending to send my baby to swimming classes soon too.

Read more

U can try sparkanuats. They hv music, flash cards showing words & pictures, puppets show, some exercise, crawling for my LO. U can sign up their trial class at $58. The teachers will do a review after the class to tell u how ur LO is.

You can sign up for parent accompanied classes with your LO depending on what you're after English - Julia Gabriel - play days Chinese - chengzhu - bibinogs Gym - gymboree - mygym Music - kindermusik

Read more
8y ago

Anyone know the charges?

VIP Member

i went to Mygym. They have trial classes at $60. It helps bonding and build up the skills motor skills and social skills

Swimming classes. They are really good, it encourages bonding between parent and child too.

Bluehouse atelier