Mummies who bring LO overseas. Do u bring any portable tub or pail for shower and wipe down purpose? Any advice on how to go about cleaning LO when overseas? Seems like there is a lot of things to bring.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me I bought a foldable bathtub from Stokke on carousell and have been using it when we go for staycations. It is foldable so very easy to bring along. I also got sample size Cetaphil bath lotion and moisturizing lotion for use when travelling. You can also use their bathtub or sink but at least bring along an anti slip mat and make sure you wash the bathtub before bathing baby as I find bathtubs pretty dirty :p Alternatively you can buy inflatable bath tubs. There are a lot selling on Qoo10 and carousell

Read more

Trip 1 baby @ 4 mths : brought inflatable tub & pump. Our Paris hotel sink was really mini, don't think can bathe Lo there. Alternatively stokke foldable bath tub. Trip 2 baby @ 11 mths : brought IKEA stool for Lo to sit on & be showered

We don't like carrying in a lot of stuff when travelling overseas so we just bath baby in the sink or I go to the shower together with the baby. Bring a wash clothe and you might want to do a wipe down of the baby in bed.

VIP Member

Some hotel or bnb does provide a baby bathtub. However, if they don't I will just carry my baby & bath LO directly in the sink after I give it a good scrub

VIP Member

How old is baby? We actually used the hotel sink when baby was younger. After that we requested the hotel for a baby bath tub.

VIP Member

I used the sink on a recent trip and gave LO a bubble bath!

Post reply image