Hi parents! Any recommended hair salons for babies/toddlers? TIA! :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually most salons will be able To cut babies or toddlers hair. But if you expect your LO to be fussy and need more distractions, can consider Junior League where there is cartoon playing and things like stickers and balloons to keep the kids distracted. There is a few outlets but I have only been to the Unuted Square outlet to shave my baby's hair and she was smiling away even though she is a fussy baby. The stylist there has many years of experience cutting babies hair as I remembered years ago she did it for my niece too. Junior League also has outlets at City Square Mall, JEM, Katong V and West Mall. Babyspa also offers hair cuts for babies up to six year olds. They have many outlets but the central ones will be Plaza Singapura. You can check out www.babyspa.com.sg Katong has a few good kids hair salons too. Scissors Paper Stone at 112 Katong Kids n Me at Katong V

Read more

My kids cut at EC House. It's $12 for each kid. They can watch cartoon during their haircut (it's a good distraction for those children that are scared), then after the haircut they will give you a coin to sit a ride. The EC House in vivocity is more expensive though. If I'm not mistaken it's $20. Toys R Us also have a section for children haircut with cartoon. I think that's $25. http://ec-house.com.sg/locations/

Read more

Kcut at amk hub is gd, they have a few outlet but u can check online which are the ones tat is "kcut family" they are patient towards children, so 👍👍👍

EC house. we go there for haircuts. Cheap and child friendly.

Ec house is good and price is reasonable too