Has anyone ever use this earmuff for baby? I'm tempted to buy, just thinking if he can sleep/rest better in crowded places (malls, outdoor)? Or should i just live without it?

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had something similar. Didn’t use it at the baby stage… too uncomfortable for sleeping. Tried to stick it on a sleeping baby but looked too uncomfortable. Could come in handy if the neighbours start reno works or something, but I’d say only for a toddler who can understand what the earmuffs are for.

Read more

I would live without it. Babies can learn to sleep thru noise. The quieter environment we provide for them, the easier they woke up at the slightest noise. Unless you are thinking of going concert or places with very loud volume then this is necessary.

Super Mum

I have considered ear muffs for all my children but never got down to it. After a while they just slept wherever and whenever. It’s good to keep handy tho I reckon it’s very much trial and error.

I wouldn't use it. It seems uncomfortable. Babies can sleep through noises and they are accustomed to noises, after all, our womb isn't soundproof! ;)