Can this mundella yogurt for 11month old baby? I know there's mundella yogurt for baby.

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby has been taking the Mundella Premium Natural (dark blue) yogurt since 8 months. She eats it cold for breakfast with fruits and now that she's above 1 year, I add breakfast cereal to it too. Their greek yogurt comes in vanilla flavour only and it's sweetened with sugar and apple juice. Farmer's Union will be a better choice for greek yogurt.

Read more

You can buy any type of Greek yoghurt, just make sure it's not the "Fat Free" or (try not to buy the) "Low Fat" versions.. Baby needs the full-cream full-fat version.

Yes you can give this to your LO. As someone mentioned previously, make sure you don't feed the fat free or low fat version. At this age baby needs the full fat.

Yogurt is a very healthy snack for all ages and if you're thinking of incorporating it in your baby’s diet, mundella yoghurt is the best bet.

Mundella yoghurt for babies is one of the best. It is very healthy and nutritious and will make your baby’s tummy happy.

I haven't tried it with my baby but have read many positive reviews about mundella yogurt.