theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for June 2016
- 2016-06-20I'm using vcool ice pack and the gel leaks. why does this happen ? I've only used it for a month. any solution or I have to get a new one ?
- 2016-06-20I'm a mother of a coming 3 years old boy. My husband & I do not wish to have more children as we r very happy with our current life. Then of cos, I know pros & cons of having a single child & also >1 child. My boy's youngest cousin is 7 years old already.
My boy attend full day childcare & he's very happy during weekend as he has our company. I know he loves attention & always love to play with other kids.
However, of cos I'm scared that he will get lonely as he grows up especially weekends or school holidays. But doesn't mean he will be close to his siblings if there is any siblings.
Any mummies facing issues of getting playmates for your single child or know of any groups that I can join so that my boy can have more company with friends?
- 2016-06-20Where to buy meltable solids such as Baby bites, Star puff, Round milk biscuit or Yogurts melts for baby?
- 2016-06-20Anyone use this before for their lo?
- 2016-06-20Hey mommies! Im expecting my Bub to arrive in a few weeks time. Im particularly worried about bugs and mites in the upholstery, sofa and beds. Can any one recommend any reasonable cleaning service.
Also how many days before bubs arrival should this be done, keeping in mind i dont want any residue chemicals etc ?
Thanks in advance!!
- 2016-06-20Any recommendations for post natal massage?
Rates, how long per session and what do they include in each session?
- 2016-06-20My 3.5m/o LO has been rejecting milk bottles (I have tried a few different types but he only wants direct latch) and doesn't allow anyone to carry him but me. What should I do with the above 2 situations since I am going back to work soon and he will be going to infant care? Should I leave it and hope that things will naturally improve once he starts infant care? TIA
- 2016-06-20Goodnight Moon And The Runaway Bunny (Set Of 2 Books)
** ALL TIME FAVOURITES **
Two world renowned favorites from the best-loved creative teams Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd.
Collected in a sweet little board-book gift box.
The Runaway Bunny and Goodnight Moon are the quintessential children's bedtime books, adored for generations by sleepy tots and their parents.
selling for $30
additonal $5 for delivery
- 2016-06-20How to give this to lo? Need to warm it? Lo is 6 months
- 2016-06-20Looking to sell Fisher price seahorse. Bought for $50. Baby played once but don't care for it. Also we have too many toys.
Selling for $10. Pick up from Tanjong Pagar or Telok Ayer MRT. Price is non negotiable.
About the toy:
Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse, Pink is the perfect companion for your little girl during both play and sleep! With 8 lullabies and classical selections along with soothing sounds of the ocean, this soothing seahorse will help lull baby to sleep. A soft glowing light also contributes to a calming, peaceful environment for bedtime.
- 2016-06-20Brand new skip hop bag original at $24.90
Letting go @$10
Set collect Boon Lay mrt
- 2016-06-20I need some advice. I am currently unemployed and my husband is the only one working. I found out that I'm pregnant. This will be our first child so I am kind of financially worried as we do not know what to expect. Is monthly checkup and delivery really that expensive? Anybody can advise the approximate cost? Thanks.
- 2016-06-20Selling preloved rainforest jumperoo for $100. Used but good condition. Pickup at Bishan. Anyone keen?
- 2016-06-20Wts: BNIB Vtech Aeroplane. $20. Pickup at Bishan.
Take learning to new heights with the Vtech Play and Learn Aeroplane! Press the chunky animal buttons to find out if the animals are on board! Spin the propeller, push and pull the plane along and press the animal buttons to hear animal sound effects and numbers! Includes fun phrases and lively sing-along songs to introduce shapes, letters and numbers! Features a flashing windscreen and cool plane sound effects for visual and audio stimulation.
- 2016-06-20My family has alot of debt due to a financial crisis we had a few years back. 60% of our household imcome goes to paying debts. We find it almost impossible to save any $ every month. How do we get out of our predicament?
- 2016-06-20Which clip-on fan to get for babywearing? My baby sweats a lot
- 2016-06-20How to answer questions on your giveaway???
- 2016-06-20Any good recommendations for butter cream birthday cake? 2-3kg for celebration with playgroup mates.Reasonable price and has delivery option.
- 2016-06-21I have a preloved Pigeon steriliser to bless, condition is still very good.. I am blessing to someone that really need it.. Prefer to bless to SAHM with NB or EDD is going to due.. Comment here to let me know..
- 2016-06-21What cough syrup can I take? breastfeeding mum here
- 2016-06-21Found that 'Baby Bites' contains sugar and salt. I've heard that baby shouldn't have sugar and salt until 1yo. So if 'Baby Bites' ok for 8month old baby? If not any natural finger food? As I would rather making puree myself than buying puree from market.
- 2016-06-21how do I help my helper remit money back to php?
- 2016-06-21Hi, any mummies staying in a condo that is near the MRT station? Can I use your condo function room to celebrate my baby's 1st birthday?
- 2016-06-21Dear All,
What are the advantage and disadvantage of after school care for primary school student. Thank you:)
- 2016-06-21Where do you go for LO's pedia check-up?
- 2016-06-21Any mummies heard of mrsa? Any experience handling the wound or doctor to recommend?
- 2016-06-21Any recommended vendors to provide party goodie stuffs for children?
- 2016-06-21anyone can suggest neighborhood paediatrics?preferably in woodlands area.... polyclinic doc mention my LO have some condition and thinking to bring to a paediatric to clarify....
- 2016-06-21Any recommendations for car seats? My boy is over 9 mths n 10kg, most probably be getting a convertible one next. Where would be a good place to shop?
- 2016-06-21Is there any orphanage where we can donate toys and clothes? I hope donated stuff can be put to great use.
- 2016-06-21Has anyone here tried Bambo diapers from Denmark ? Do u recommend it?
- 2016-06-21Do we buy formula milk according to the different stages of our babies? example: below 6 months = stage 1; 6 months = stage 2
- 2016-06-22Can I use ventolin inhaler when breastfeeding?
- 2016-06-22is a normal food blender recommended for bb food or a baby food blender preferred instead? any to recommend ? photos pls*
- 2016-06-22I'm app. 5 weeks post delivery. is it true that consumption of liver will hinder or affect milk production?
- 2016-06-22Hi I'm looking for a good solid wooden table and chairs for my 1.5 yr old toddler. Does anyone have recommendations other than IKEA?
- 2016-06-22Will there be a big difference having 2 kids compared to 3 kids? What are the things we have to watch out in terms of savings especially in this kind of high expenses society
- 2016-06-22it feels impossible to save money after having just 1 kid. I'm working a $2.5k job and so is my husband. Our income barely covers everything. Is there any advice that you could give to us apart from just setting aside money every month? we're worried right now. On a good month we only manage to save about $800. Is that enough?
- 2016-06-22If you money in FD that matures soon, but your flat will be completed in ten months. Would you consider continue putting another round of FD, or just cash out and wait for flat completion?
- 2016-06-22I heard that we will be given something to clear our bowels before delivery. May I know how is the procedure done actually?
- 2016-06-22My son like to shout his grandma and refused to do exercise book while I am away at work. He like to watch tv and any tv he is fine. How to teach this kind of kid? He is primary 1.
- 2016-06-22any good PD to recommend in the east? I am staying near marine parade. my lo seems to have cough and stuffy nose.
- 2016-06-22any mummies or daddies brought their lo to junior baby and child clinic at blk 57 marine terrace before? any feedback about the PD and their fee?
- 2016-06-23Hi all, how do i bring back 25 packets of frozen breastmilk from shanghai to singapore? Taking SQ and flight is about 5hrs+. Tried calling/emailing SQ but no formal answer yet. Any experience to share will be great. TIA
- 2016-06-23My toddler's weight is stagnant at 10kg for the last 12 months, any suggestions that can bring up her weight?
She is drinking well (240ml each feed) and eating well during meal times but her weight just doesn't increase.
- 2016-06-23Hello all. Any recommendation of which diapers is good? Have tried on Mammypoko, Beffy & Merries before. Wanna try other brands which is equally good in absorbent and comfy :)
- 2016-06-23Is it recommended for breastfeeding mom to drink American ginseng or pao sheng? And is it safe to dye your hair also? Thank you
- 2016-06-23Any parents introduce homeopathic teething tablets to their babies? Do they work?
- 2016-06-23Can someone introduce me where to buy cheap and good air humidifier ?
- 2016-06-24hello all where can i sell preloved item or brand new mummies and baby item ? And is there any possibilities to post here as well?
- 2016-06-24Please advise which milk bottle to use so that my LO ( 1mth+) will not reject latching?Recently notice that when I bottle feed him with excess BM and when I latch him ,he seems to suck for comfort only and not actually sucking my breast .
- 2016-06-24How did you all celebrate Father's Day? Anything special? My 4 boys did it with a big warm hug :)
- 2016-06-24Hello all. I just bought Goo.n (excellent dry version) yesterday as per attached. Is this the correct one? Cause Goo.n has also another version which is the speed dry version that I heard ain't that good. Pls advise! Thanks!
- 2016-06-24I am feeling v sianz to go work... :(
and I think I got dislike-mil-syndrome.. not tt I dun like her.. at the same time I am grateful for her to take care of my baby but at the same time dislike her presence..
- 2016-06-24Hi Mummies n Daddies, I've been direct latching my LO since birth and now she's 3.5 months. Yesterday I tried to give her formula ( Nestle Nan ) but she totally rejected it. she's hungry and crying like hell but just wouldn't drink it. Any ways that I can get her to drink Formula and BM together? Thanks
- 2016-06-24Selling BNIB Avent 240ml as my LO is not suitable using Avent bottle.Fast deal $9. Self collection Yishun
- 2016-06-24Tried to change my baby back to Philip Avent bottles but she refused. I only used once. Thus selling this two 330ml bottles at $25, any takers?
- 2016-06-24hi, any good pedia in East area? or any pedia recommendation please? thanks :)
- 2016-06-24I have 3pcs of Dr Brown's newborn teats, brand new, never use before. Letting go at $5 each..
- 2016-06-24Hello parents! My baby is turning 1 and I'm planning to do a cake smash photo shoot for her. But i need ideas for props, can you spam me photos of your baby's cake smash photos?
- 2016-06-24Hey Parents, Any suggestion on quick lunch fixes for toddlers? Have to pack lunch for my lo now once a week and I need something quick and easy but nutritious. Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- 2016-06-24What did you use to potty train your Son? I am considering the below trainer. Would u recommend it?
- 2016-06-24I would like to shave my LO's hair after full month.Will it be 3rd or 4th month after birth? And also will any barber can do or need to go for special salon?
- 2016-06-25when exactly do I start giving puree from 6 months?
how do I know if baby is ready to eat?
after introducing puree, how often do I feed milk?
start with puree or?
- 2016-06-25Can anyone recommend pd for my lo who got eczema? I have been avoiding to use steroid cream and he seen not recovering ~
- 2016-06-25Is I can read program that good for phonics?I find their prices are the most expensive out of so many program. It is $500+ for both week days and weekends . Is it really worth to give it a try?or is there other good phonics program which are more affordable ? I am residing in Yishun .
- 2016-06-25Where can I buy Aptamil stage 1 in Singapore?
- 2016-06-25I am moving to sg from hongkong and my baby takes illuma milk powder. Is this available in singapore?
- 2016-06-25If you have multiple kids and stay in a simple 4room HDB, how would you share their rooms? I happen to have 3 girls.
- 2016-06-25May I check with you,what brand formula and bath shampoo you used for your lo whore got eczema?