hello all where can i sell preloved item or brand new mummies and baby item ? And is there any possibilities to post here as well?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a baby anti dust mite mattress, fitted bedsheet, cot Guards and matching blanket to give away. Mattress measures 120 cm x 72 cm x 10 cm. Bought from Baby Kingdom. They are in very good condition. Pickup from Tampines

Hi you can post on: - FB group (Preloved Baby Goods) - Carousell - There are some other apps that can be used as a platform for selling mummy/baby stuffs too I've seen posts on selling/buying items here on ParentTown too!

Read more

Hey there are many facebook groups. You can check them out and see which fits you best. Alternatively check out carousell, gumtree and craigslist.

Facebook has a lot of preloved groups! 1. Preloved baby goods 2. Preloved SG baby goods 3. Preloved baby goods SG 4. Preloved baby goods deux SG

Read more
VIP Member

Try in Carousell n fb also few pages there preloved items .. n here also u may can post as well

There is buy and sell tab over here as well...u can upload the photos and description there

VIP Member

You can post photo here I believe. But work better in face book groups and Carousell :)

Carousell... and put reasonably low price if u wanna get rid of them ASAp

Hi I would suggest that you can post on Carousell.

You can post in theAsianparent preloved group