Junior Baby and Child Clinic, Marine Terrace

any mummies or daddies brought their lo to junior baby and child clinic at blk 57 marine terrace before? any feedback about the PD and their fee?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've heard positive things about Dr Hiew, the paediatrician at Junior Baby and Child Clinic. Dr Hiew is patient, friendly and pretty spot on with his consultation. Price-wise, not too bad either. I read from a mommy blog that she paid 40sgd for consultation and a little below 15sgd for the medicine.

8y ago

hihi.. but personally you never visit him before?

I brought my gal to see him. He is very patient and friendly... If you have any enquiry he willing to explain to you. The consultation fee if not wrong is $50. For the medicine depend on what kind of medicine he give. For me the price is still ok.

visited his clinic before. Short waiting time and pd is friendly. Consultation charges is towards the cheaper range. However, I personally feel that he is good with toddler and above but not for newborns.

Junior baby and child clinic is a good option in the area. Not to crowded, PD is also good. When I used to visit the charges were $40.

junior baby and child clinic should be a nice clinic for your kid. I found its charges quite decent and doc is also great.

junior baby and child clinic, marine terrace is where I used to take my kid. Its nice, I think the charges were $50 then.

junior baby and child clinic at blk 57 marine terrace is a good place and Dr Hiew is a nice friendly doctor.

junior baby and child clinic is a pretty decent option. Good management, doc is also very nice.

VIP Member

Charges are $50 if I remember correctly. It was a great option for me as I lived in that area.

Dr Hiew at Junior baby and child clinic is very nice and friendly. I liked the clinic