Any recommendations for post natal massage? Rates, how long per session and what do they include in each session?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I know someone who is doing it. She did it for my neighbour. If you are interested. Let me know =) Traditional Massage - Rejuvenates your body - Improves blood circulation - Help reduce swelling and bloatedness - Drainage of water detention - Break cellulite by manual (slimming massage) - Eases muscles tention, stiffness and emotional stress Package: 1 Trial $90 per session 7 sessions : $80 p/s 10 sessions onwards: $75 p/s Inclusive : • 90 minute Full Body Massage with Wrap • Pre Assessment Evaluation • Application of Jamu/Slimming Oil and Cream/Cellulite Cream • Microwaveable Heating Pad • Putting on Cotton Lining/ Plastic Wrap • Customising Slimming Wrap • Enjoying with Soothing Music • Refreshing Energy with Hot Herbal Tea • Relaxing on provided Portable Massage Bed (provided) Thank you Mella Awang Your Personal Therapist ACTA Certified in Training and Assessment CIBTAC Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology / Body Massage

Read more

Depends on what kind you're looking for. At a proper massage place, they have several different packages for you to choose from, the duration and what kind of add-ons they include. A friend of mine recommended the Jamu Massage (link below) and the cheapest package is about $500 with add ons and the following for 5 days: - 60 minutes full body of Traditional Post-Natal Massage. - 15 minutes of applications of Jamu (Tapel & Pilis), applications of our Ginger Slimming - Cream & Binding. - Baby Massage Sequence to be taught to all our Classical Mummies. - Hot Stone Compress to ease muscle tension and soothe nerves. It also aids in relieving muscle pain, strains, poor circulation, back pain and insomnia. - Breastfeeding Compression to helps relieve engorged breasts and cleared block duct. http://jamumassage.com/classical-jamu-postnatal-massage-package

Read more
VIP Member

Does it really works with post natal massage?

7y ago

If possible to breastfeed, I think it helps already.