Hello all. Any recommendation of which diapers is good? Have tried on Mammypoko, Beffy & Merries before. Wanna try other brands which is equally good in absorbent and comfy :)

43 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you tried Goo.N diapers? I was talking to my friends about diapers recently and Goo.N is a brand that kept popping up in our conversations. Apparently, these diapers are comfortable, absorbent and no leakages so far. Only downside, the diapers are a wee bit pricey they are worth the price paid. Here's an article about choosing between diaper brands is relevant to this discussion :) http://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-choose-between-diaper-brands/

Read more

I m currently using pampers for my child and its still very good and price are reasonable too. And from young my parents also use pampers on us. And its an old brand which is more than 23 years .. And lastest pampers are upgrade and more soft and absorbent and even have indicators to let you know that pampers are wet which is useful to parents as well.

Read more

Merries is expensive but i love it that my girl is rashes-less because of it so soft n comfortable ..We use both tape and pants . When pampers having offer we too use the tapes one ,pampers is a old brand that was used from our generation till now . Sometime mothercare have offer of 50% at their outlets that made a packet cost less then $13

Read more

I love pampers. Fantastic choice since my Daughter was an infant. At times, we can choose not to change diaper becos can last for very Long. Especially in the middle of the night when we desperately need sleep

Huggies leak on us :-( My baby and tot are using Drypers now and so far okay, except for occasional leaks. But I guess that can't be helped. No rashes from Drypers.

had tries mummypoko; huggies; goon & also the new tollyjoy. tollyjoy seems abit smaller and they only comes in pull up but quite good. can try it out.

can request for sample diaper and try it out. have tried merries, pampers, mamy poko, huggies, drapers. . so far mamy poko and pampers fit better for my girl

8y ago

hi. how do u request for samples?

VIP Member

Moony is comparable to Merries and is slightly cheaper. Both equally good. I use Pampers too. For pull up pants I like huggies as the waist is adjustable.

My 3 kids used Huggies red packing for night time when they new born until 2yrs old.Morning time nv use.I toilet train them use mini urine pot...)

I have been using goon and moony. personally I feel that both are comparable to merries in terms of softness and absorbency.