What did you use to potty train your Son? I am considering the below trainer. Would u recommend it?

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That is adorable! Oh my goodness I can't get over how cute they are hahaha. Usually my friends use the simple ones that you put over the adult toilet but I've seen one of my nieces use a musical princess potty. I've attached a picture below but it's not the exact piece, close enough though. A potty throne fit for a princess.

Read more
Post reply image

This is cute and nice but I did it just using normal traditional potty . I got mine from IKEA which serve the purpose well ! When they are ready they are ready .. Fanciful things doesn't mean it make it easier !

I personally wont recommend this. I used to have one for my boy but end up hardly use. He will need another potty to poo In my opinion, just get the traditional potty for him to pee and poo.

Yes I bought something similar for my boy too. It's easier and lower for them to pass urine. But the cleaning is quite irritating and sometime my boy will knock onto it and it drops down.

VIP Member

I think if you are ok, straight away start from the real toilet bowl, hence it's easier for them to go use it in public toilets too.

Yes. My boy is using something similar to this. He is so happy to pee inside it everyday.