How to give this to lo? Need to warm it? Lo is 6 months

Post image
17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No need to warm it if it's a new pack. You can of course if you want. Squirt the amount you need, maybe 2 tbps firts into a microwaveble container and then heat up for couple of seconds. Test the temp before giving. Store the rest in the fridge, Check for how long you can store it opened.

If u think is too cold u can just dip the pack into warm water to warm a little then serve it to ur baby... And if this is the first time giving is actually best to warm a little cos normally baby tummy r very sensitive..

Nope there is no need to warm it up, room temperature is just fine. This is a good flavour, I've tasted a little of it out of curiosity and it tastes really yummy compared to other kinds of store-brand purees out there.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10199)

When it first open, don't need to heat up, but if you like you may pour some out to your baby's bowl & heat up in a bowl of hot water. Same like after using for the next day. You may do the same thing.

VIP Member

I only heat up if my LO can't finish and i put in the fridge. If not it's okie to feed till your LO don't want.

I gave this to my bb when I no time to cook. Dun Ned to warm but if u r uncomfy u can warm up alittle

8y ago

But the remaining I put in fridge , so if I wan to feed lo, can give him so cold food?

If I put the remaining in fridge how do I give lo later? How to heat it?

8y ago

Put it in hot bowl of water, or you can squeeze the food out and warm it out in a hot bowl. Of water. I usually take the pouch and just put it in.

best if you can warm it up. otherwise, it's good as it is :)

its better u warm it first.sometimes baby needs to have warmer food

8y ago

dont need to heat it by cooking or microwave it juz put whole pack in warm water then pour out will do.