I would like to shave my LO's hair after full month.Will it be 3rd or 4th month after birth? And also will any barber can do or need to go for special salon?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not too sure about this custom so I can't comment on that but I can recommend a really good place to get hair cuts for kids. It's called Scissors Paper Stone and there are a few outlets. They specialize in children's hair cuts and I've heard so many good reviews about them! Highly recommended by my friends. http://www.scissorspaperstone.com.sg

Read more
VIP Member

Any barber will do for shaving head. As for when to shave, it's up to indiviual custom's belief Some believed it to be after 100 days. Some would say after 4months

i did at lunar 4th mth.. got those home service and also made name stamp w cord and hair.. so the cut was free. else i think it's about $50?

I didn't shave at all. So it all depends on u. But most of my Friends go to Neighbourhood salon n I heard u just need to give a red packet

i donit at the 4 month . for me i will choose that is very near to my house so after shave can quickly bring bb back home and bath

I shave my boy after 4 mth and doesn't have to go special salon. Mine go to normal Salson and are ok with it.

Actually when you want to shave also up to you. depends on your believes. Any barber can do the job.

i only did for my bb full month. neighbourhood hair salons do have such service.

I'd shaved my boy hair after he turned 4 months old. And I brought him to salon.

Some people believe in customs. Depends on your believes and practice.